• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

its hard to do though with all the diff start times, you basically have to be on alert for lineups all day, that was my only issue

Ya today's deadline is 1 but only 2 lineups will be out

So I'll have to check again at 3 and 6

That is frustrating

From what I have looked it's basically best to go stars and scrubs

Chicarito will be with new LA team next year, and he isn't past his prime. He would be huge from a marketing perspective alone

I think Rooney goes to China, but he would have a couple of really good years in MLS. Im sure his wife would want LA or NY though

Chicharito will be massive

I kinda think Rooney goes MLS

Ya today's deadline is 1 but only 2 lineups will be out

So I'll have to check again at 3 and 6

That is frustrating

From what I have looked it's basically best to go stars and scrubs

I refused to put Seba in any of my lineups because of price, but he was just so huge in games last year that you would lose if you didn't have him

Chicharito will be massive, I've even seen groups of people here gather to watch Leverkusen matches at the bar

I have a dk now

Up by 2 points in have Coutinho and he has no one in last game

I'm just going to replace him with Ozil
Not risk negatives

Other one I'm up 16 with no one left, he has one of the keepers so I need no clean sheet

yeah you just have to suck it up and put him in, gotta go scrub hunting for other positions

I am going to target Jordan Morris early this year i think he makes a big leap

Saw some advanced stats thing on chances created and he was way up there and unlucky to not put up more

He's cheapish too

Also I'm surprised they haven't started but MLS should be scouting all those Brazilians that gonto Ukraine or China
Bring them over early with a much more desirable place to live

Do they not most of the time

you'd be lucky if they talk about anyone other then Man U, Citeh, Liverpool or Arsenal. Now (only because they have too, MLS)

I'd be willing to wager healthy amounts that the first story will be Pool-Arsenal and why didn't Sanchez start and how does Arsene have a job

they didnt even talk about Tottenham last Monday, not 1 word, forget about Kane

The Guardian podcast did ask the question of whether he is one of the best in the world

Back