• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Chelsea have made seven changes from the side that drew with Burnley on Sunday, with John Terry in the starting line-up.
Chelsea XI: Asmir Begovic, Kurt Zouma, John Terry, Nathan Ake, Victor Moses, Nathaniel Chalobah, Cesc Fabregas, Pedro; Willian, Diego Costa, Eden Hazard.
Wolves, meanwhile, have made five changes after their defeat by Wigan Athletic on Tuesday, with Conor Coady and Andi Weimann among the players starting.
Wolves XI: Carl Ikeme,Jon Dadi Bodvarsson, Andi Weimann, Dave Edwards, Helder Costa, George Saville, Jack Price, Matt Doherty, Kortney Hause, Danny Batth, Conor Coady.

Leicester are horrifically bsd

I no longer like them against Seville. Really thought they'd show up for the rest of this comp and focus on this and CL. They are simply not good and unfortunately (for them) last season was the one off. Can't score and now an identity crisis. Honestly thought they'd show for FA Cup and CL and now it's the question of how the fuck did they win their group

I'm getting crushed in FA Cup today, who knew Lincoln City and Millwall were top 8?

beauty of the Cup, some teams just don't give enough shit about it no matter how much you read up on them. Good for the game though for underdogs to have their day.

Now, see, this is why you're a total fucking piece of shit dude. Show me one instance where anyone has ever gotten on you for losing a "bet" (I put 'bet' in quotations because we all know you don't actually bet). No, we get on you for making up lines, making up prices, and posting a zillion fake bets, all day and all night, on a gambling website.

So you think it's funny that someone lost money on a bet, unlike your bitch ass that just posts random nonsense here even though we ALL know you don't bet? Just consider yourself fortunate that Alex was too much of a fucking pussy to ban you when he had the chance...

Now, see, this is why you're a total fucking piece of shit dude. Show me one instance where anyone has ever gotten on you for losing a "bet" (I put 'bet' in quotations because we all know you don't actually bet). No, we get on you for making up lines, making up prices, and posting a zillion fake bets, all day and all night, on a gambling website.

So you think it's funny that someone lost money on a bet, unlike your bitch ass that just posts random nonsense here even though we ALL know you don't bet? Just consider yourself fortunate that Alex was too much of a fucking pussy to ban you when he had the chance...

Relax Hugh, nobody even was speaking to you. Mikey always pops up out of his hole and puts 'lol' and leaves. So, when I do it... I'm a "total fucking piece of shit dude"? Everybody loses, if you win all day you'd go tout like other folks right? Yeah I post on a gambling website, what else are you supposed to post? cooking recipes?

Lol, I don't bet because I post plays for each sport? Lolll, you're a bigger dummy than I had originally thought you were. Oh I'm blessed I didn't get banned, how could I repay you for saving my life Hugh? You should consider yourself fortunate the drug store was closed that night and your inbred father couldn't pull out fast enough. Instead, ended up with the accident child..

Spurs putting out a strong side today. Guess they watched yesterday's matches and remember the Wycombe game. Think they thump Fulham today cause, well, it's Fulham

FC Cologne are undefeated in their last 11 home matches (Bundesliga).
Schalke have 2nd fewest road points in Budesliga this year

[TABLE="class: matchFacts, width: 668"]
<tbody>[TR="class: fact"]
[TD="class: factText"]There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Lyon's last 6 games (Ligue 1).[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: fact"]
[TD="class: factText"]There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Dijon's last 6 away games (Ligue 1).[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

No, saw it though ffs. Saw them go down 1-3 and was thining bout it, but wanted to get some other lines first. before I knew it it was 3-3

Back