• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

In a heartbeat. And it would be his last stop I'd guess. Likely be an icon forever there as if he's not already.

In a heartbeat. And it would be his last stop I'd guess. Likely be an icon forever there as if he's not already.

Why do you think he took the Bulls job? He's got himself in quite a headache with Wade and Rondo.
Thought ISU was just the perfect job for him? God like status.

Why do you think he took the Bulls job? He's got himself in quite a headache with Wade and Rondo.
Thought ISU was just the perfect job for him? God like status.

He wanted to try the NBA at the right spot, and Chicago always looks great (great city, historical program, etc) but they really don't know what they're doing. He was brought in to implement his style yet they decided to sign Wade? Rondo? He needs shooters to succeed. It's a mess, and as an ISU fan, I hope he's seen the light and makes his way back to Ames for eternity.

ISU coach Prohm came from Murray St but really last year (and this year) have been Hoiberg players so it's hard to tell. From what I understand next year's recruiting class is supposed to be the highest rated in ISU history, but I've no clue how much coaching he does with Niang basically running the show last year and Morris this year. Like a 2 year transition. Hope he recruits them in and it works out that Hoiberg comes back and Prohm makes a lateral move or a higher move.

That Monaco match looked insane. Up 3-0, give back 3 in the 2nd half then go up 2 in extra time and give another back.

Typical 5-4 match

yeah had the overs in those 3 extra time games, was surprised at the odds but the increase of scoring in France is a great thing. Lots of value!

Back