• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

This Club America game could see an interesting finish. The possibility of an America comeback is there.

Taking a punt at America ML @ 4.85, America +0.5 @ 1.95

whats the likelihood of United some how finishing Top 4? That would mean they some how have to beat out Pool and City. If Pool don't get CL, does Klopp get the brunt end of it and just ditch out to Bayern?

Dear God, this is hilarious. The finish to this Qatar game. Al Sadd vs Al Shanhaniya it's 1-1 and then

90th Red Card Al Sadd
90th+1 Red Card Al Sadd
90th+6 Red Card Shanhaniya
90th+7 Red Card Al Sadd

As long as Man City finishes top 4, I don't care who wins it. But Chelsea would have to really fuck it up to not win it.

Playoff? Nope they already play 40+ matches in a season, no need to add another 10 games considering you'd have to do a 1st and 2nd leg.

Playoff? Nope they already play 40+ matches in a season, no need to add another 10 games considering you'd have to do a 1st and 2nd leg.

I think with the potential TV money out there, owners who arent beholden to "tradition" it will eventually happen, not soon, but I wouldn'tbe surprised to see it in 10-15 years

What purpose does it serve other than "Potential TV" money? Players associations will disagree. The schedule will not fit. TV money is pointless for most teams, the big boys mainly get it off gate sales thus the importance for CL. You'd have to change the summer schedule entirely for this.
If your playoff is top 4 then it really only applies to England.

Spain is pathetic, should just have Madrid and Barca play best of 30?

times will change down the road, purpose it serves is not having the leagues decided by Feb, just my opinion but I think it will come eventually

yeah, they play a lot of games, but you can't convince me that the top teams care that much about FA and C 1 cup with the lineups they trot out

or maybe at the very least have a playoff between 3-6th for the final 2 CL spots, similar to what they do in the championship league that would be cool

or maybe at the very least have a playoff between 3-6th for the final 2 CL spots, similar to what they do in the championship league that would be cool

that's been done in plenty of leagues....Dutch is a prime example. There is also a Champions Round and a Relegation Round in a lot of other countries.

Newcastle 1-0, need a result here, rest of the pack is heating up. Can't believe people are questioning Benitez. Thought Villa was a problem but newcastle can be a bit fucked.

Newcastle 1-0, need a result here, rest of the pack is heating up. Can't believe people are questioning Benitez. Thought Villa was a problem but newcastle can be a bit fucked.

I read something saying he won't be around after this season, something about how he won't have full control in the transfer window

Yedlin talked about how good of a coach Benitez is, says how he has vastly improved as a defender under him

Back