• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

So they make it sound like Pool are taking an 8.5 hour bus to Plymouth, is that right? I get so confused by how these clubs travel

If it's that far why wouldn't they just charter a plane? That's how long it would take me to get to Salt Lake and I'd never think about driving that

If it's that far why wouldn't they just charter a plane? That's how long it would take me to get to Salt Lake and I'd never think about driving that

The train system there is all overbthe country

Not everywhere has an airport

Environmental groups criticize mthem when they fly

Wagering on Panathinaikos is maddening. I don't know why I keep thinking, "THIS will be the game they break out".

CAPAHOLIC

I watch the Greek League all the time (Olympiacos Fan) and Panathinaikos is in shambles.. They won yesterday (barely) and that's because of silly defending in the dying minutes.

At this point the Under are great. Panathinaikos is NOT going to "break out" of anything other than just being bad from the inside out. I feel bad for their FWD Marcos Berg who's a GREAT player but plays on a shit team.

kane will for sure get an 88

he might get an upgrade in the next couple of weeks so it might go up more

I like how NBCSports just put the breaking news up that Costa wasn't playing which was really news 24 hours ago

demolition

cant decide if its a good or bad thing for Spurs as Citeh has to bounce back from this result

Back