• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

this is funny from BR

Tottenham fans weren’t the only ones enjoying that Spurs win

C1W89KLXcAAm0Wd.jpg

Pretty much what you said, although sometimes it only posts the tweet, so I have to go into "Go Advanced", delete it than repost it.

Not sure why you wouldn't at least see the original tweet though.

yup, there are times it doesn't work for me every now and then - I guess it doesn't convert the script code. Or sometimes fail converting and think the textbox is empty like when you quote something and don't add additional text below.

Panathinaikos needs this win to keep pace and they don't look particularly interested in getting it. And Idk when the last time they have ever been shut out twice in a row was. Cant be recent.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" data-lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">XI OFICIAL:<br>Ter Stegen; Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Messi, Suárez y Neymar. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FCBlive?src=hash">#FCBlive</a></p>&mdash; FC Barcelona (@FCBarceIonaEsp) <a href="https://twitter.com/FCBarceIonaEsp/status/817085673555591169">January 5, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A bit surprised, but a good surprised.

Reffing has been very one sided... I am not in a good spot. Got too crazy with the Barca ML in parlays. Poor effort but the officiating has been pretty poor.

Well yeah, Athletic should be playing with 10 and Neymar should have gotten a penalty. That throat punch was brutal

Haha. When I woke up this morning, I saw it on the schedule so I took a look. First thing I said to myself "Mike's probably watching this".

City not fucking around today

Sky Football ⚽@SkyFootball <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 8m8 minutes ago</small>
#MCFC XI to face #WHUFC: Caballero, Sagna, Kolarov, Otamendi, Clichy, Zabaleta (C) Touré, De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling, Aguero.

More<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">
</button>

They aren't even coming close. The game is in the middle of the field. Ten minutes to get 1. And then I'm screwed 2nd half. Went heavier on the game after posting. Not good.

I am so pissed about first half though. I'll take at least the push here but I'll get most of it back with a miracle 3rd goal here.

I've been to one match in my life, crowd was similar.

Rochdale to round of 32 and I'll pull for em, unless...

Watching Pool was like watching 5 year old kids shoot free throws...80% possession yet never really a threat. Glad they have to replay

Massive match next Saturday, Lincoln Red Imps hosting Europa with first place on the line. Both teams in fine form

Back