• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I think ill watch it tonight or this week

Since next week will have new affair ans young popemon Sunday new

Tough to watch all 3

Hed be on the bench at madrid or Barca

Those are only clubs spurs, or any top 6 English squad, are forced to sell to at this point

Just signed a 5 year deal

And you are right, in 2 years eith new stadium their revenue will be top 3 in England from TV and tickets

Behind United snd the same with arsenal

I think they will alex

Lloris resigning was huge for that mentality as captain and oldest guy

The young guys are all,signed till 2022

This is the team they want to start new stadium in fall 2018

Spurs will be a very good team for several years now, don't know why they'd get rid of him. I agree, think like a big club with all that revenue getting ready to come in.

Speaking of, wonder how Leipzig will attack things going forward, so young and talented

Tottenham is on brink of being a very rich club, why not just keep these blokes

They have always been a rich club, they just have a much better structure in dealings and have a better way of distributing their funds. Great scouts, great at logistics and very very patient. Having the new stadium will definitely helps cause god forbid, The Lane is a wretched stadium alright.

Spurs will be a very good team for several years now, don't know why they'd get rid of him. I agree, think like a big club with all that revenue getting ready to come in.

Speaking of, wonder how Leipzig will attack things going forward, so young and talented

What most don't realize is that a lot of what RB Leipzig is smart and cheeky. The RB brand has a few teams out there and they mainly use those teams as scouts, so a lot of times they buy cheap cheap youngsters and ship them off to Salzburg and build them up there.

Ya they can do it like udinese does with Watford and the other club I forget

Rb keep,all these clubs connectee sharing players and scouts

Back