• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

no

maybe somewhere closer like hawaii or down to cali

kind of want to do a road trip too

maybe rent an SUV in seattle, drive down to LA for a bit with stops, then over to LA, leave car at enterprise or wwhatever there and fly home

you havent been to the better side in a while mate

what to do in SD though

like amazing place to live, but for a day trip what about it

Killer downtown area and only 15 minutes from some great beach scene

Phx people always summer in SD as opposed to LA and they're equal distance, no one goes to LA unless they're from there

that could be just a hyper extension or really bad

Vertonghen humped up a header and landed right beside Toby and kind of pushed in to his knee

Killer downtown area and only 15 minutes from some great beach scene

Phx people always summer in SD as opposed to LA and they're equal distance, no one goes to LA unless they're from there

ya but I can go to the beach here or anywhere

if I had to live in the US SD would be in the top 2 choices with SF

but doesnt seem vacationy

People here rent condos for a week on Coronado or Mission usually, but Gaslamp is awesome on the weekends

they played so well in 1st half too

that barca game this week gonna be so good

so glad international week over

monday has Man U/Liverpool

Tuesday CL

Wednesday CL

Europa Thursday

Kun missed a penalty kick for argentina this week too and they lost at home to Paraguay 1-0

in his head

Missed penalties really fuckin me today, 2 by City and now one from Benteke, when did they become impossible?

Okay, been out all fucking day and watching hockey and Mexican soccer. I'm going for goals BIGGGGGG tonight in Mexico :cheers3:

Nice, over in Chile hits too

Oh, over in chile later and over in the Stars/Avs game all big bets tonight (been drinking and haven't played shit in weeks)

Back