• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Don't know can't get a read on them at all. I EXPECT goals, but not sure. Watching the game tonight. Usually a fiesty affair vs. Monterrey for sure

Pearson is a disciplinarian guy which is what the team needs right now, a right kick in the nuts.
Moyes didn't want to come to Villa, to be honest RDM was 2nd 3rd choice.

Just back, thanks for the answer. I remember he called a journalist an ostrich and had an altercation with an opposing player mid match I believe, but he might be a good coach I don't know much about him to be honest. Seems Villa needs something new with that bad start, but I've seen 7 draws as well so not much luck too maybe. With a little time RDM will probably get better results but these coaches don't have much time..

Get the fuck in BASEL!!!!!

Just watched the swiss league highlights, basel playing like crap lately they're just not as good as last years basel teams but it's a bit misleading with the table, it's the general weakness of the league that enables them to be the leader easily this season so far. And never know what to expect look at the vaduz final score today, kind of a crapshoot beside basel that's still way above the other teams anyway.

Basel woke up just in time today!

Just back, thanks for the answer. I remember he called a journalist an ostrich and had an altercation with an opposing player mid match I believe, but he might be a good coach I don't know much about him to be honest. Seems Villa needs something new with that bad start, but I've seen 7 draws as well so not much luck too maybe. With a little time RDM will probably get better results but these coaches don't have much time..

Couple things to consider, Villa fans are delusional and impatient. The Championship is probably harder than the BPL in my opinion, lots of traveling, lots of games, lots of rotation. Villa's depth is an issue, there's no identity, are we a defensive team or an attacking team? Really the only positive buys have been Tshibola and Kodija. Need a new frame of mind, the fans are angry and just want some answers. Maybe Ian Holloway was right, we will be struggling to stay afloat, there's way too much internal mess to begin with.

Back