• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

back from drinking beers at the bars so I'm always up for some late night futbol/betting! but yeah I would have better sleep without all these american sports

do you sometimes bet under at like 70th minute then comes back with over around 80-85 minutes? could be a good strategy that barca over is already at +300

do you sometimes bet under at like 70th minute then comes back with over around 80-85 minutes? could be a good strategy that barca over is already at +300

it depends on the league but I really don't like better that way, take the losses and go. Some leagues though such as Argentina gives you lots of opportunity since it's very much possession base. But in general I will take my risk flat betting the overs at big odds.

Try the curry wurst in Berlin! one of their specialties. I liked Barcelona as well, just think there was more places to visit in Berlin or London, loved both cities but my german was rusty aha

Going big on Chelsea -1 today.
Think Hull really starts falling apart soon and Chelsea can't afford to be fucking around losing points. 1 point in their last 3 games isn't going to cut it. Only EPL play.
Going for some goals in Germany though :prayer

Bayern should shred Cologne today. At the Allianz, BM always play well, and Koln's defensive stats are a bit misleading - they've only let up like 2 goals, but are in the bottom half of chances allowed against. think this one is 3,4 - to nil

what's up with Aston Villa?! 1 win in 11 matches?! can they still right the ship to join the top? true it's a long season

RDM is going to get fired on Monday.
Nigel Pearson should of been Villa manager to begin with. Now they are going to have to pay big to get him.
Maybe we should hire Sam Allardyce

Back