****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

no one is talking but i'm guessing it was enough to tell him to stay in Spain and not even travel to the US to support them. He won't play for the seleccion unless it's a world cup quali since 2014. I've long since gone blue in the face trying to convince y'all that he's top 3 in the world if not best or No 2 so I won't keep at it, but they are smart for trying to keep him healthy...

Colombia lineup: Ospina, Zapata, Arias, Diaz, Murillo, Cardona, Rodriguez, Cuadrado, Torres, Perez, Bacca

Try running 9 miles or so and getting elbowed, kneed, etc at 180 lbs max for a job

LOL at calling any of them pussies

Paraguay team total UNDER seems a cinch. They don't care to score and if they scored nothing vs. CR then how are they gonna penetrate COlombia backline, who might not concede in all 3 group games. I see 1-0 or 2-0.

You guys know more soccer than i just watched

shouldnt there be a way to "clean" this kinda shit up and have sides not play for fucking DRAWS?

Too many fucking injuries all the time for my liking and it fucks a squad up more than any sport I can think of

And I'm a Cards fan that had to deal with Lindley at QB in the playoffs

Too many fucking injuries all the time for my liking and it fucks a squad up more than any sport I can think of

And I'm a Cards fan that had to deal with Lindley at QB in the playoffs

this to the D question?

I hear you....especially with all the leagues and shit

Try running 9 miles or so and getting elbowed, kneed, etc at 180 lbs max for a job

LOL at calling any of them pussies

I think to the casual fan(me way way included)......USA'ers dont like the 'flops' etc

just giving you insight and perspective......no doubt the stamina is unreal

Just National Team- Landon slightly ahead

Overall- Clint, since he was willing to prove himself in Europe. Landon was too home sick,

Thanks.

LD was a USA great

I have to say CD is my fave, and him going Euro prove it:shake:

I think to the casual fan(me way way included)......USA'ers dont like the 'flops' etc

I think it's really ridiculous to call them pussies. Basketball players flop. Wide receivers fall down and beg for a PI. It happens in every sport, for some reason Americans choose to ignore it. I also think a lot of shit that might like minor can really hurt badly. going down in the box is no different than a WR going down in the red zone and getting a phantom flag. We know this happens all the time in football

I guess people older then me might argue Claudio Reina? In terms of consistency, Dempsey is above LD for me.

I guess people older then me might argue Claudio Reina? In terms of consistency, Dempsey is above LD for me.

Older guy analyst was asked to name an all USA team...Said the only 4 for sure would be Reyna, Pope, Dempsey, and Donovan..after that too tough to call

as alex pointed out, it happens just as much in "US" sports

only reason its pointed out in soccer is by the US is as an excuse

damn Fox is trashing COL on this shit

that aint cool, capping on them about the cellies and shit

• Brian McBride@BMcBride20 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 8 Dec 2015</small>
    Brian McBride Retweeted Alex G
    I would say yes. It was a team with DeBruyne, Luis Gustavo (injured now) & Junior Malanda (sadly passed away)

Brian McBride added,
    Alex G @alexgurv1987@BMcBride20 Wolfsburg was a better team last year without Draxler? Right .

[*]
    Alex G@alexgurv1987 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 8 Dec 2015</small>
    @BMcBride20 Oops forgot about KdB
    1f633.png
    . Good point.

@alexgurv1987 no worries.

Back