****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

i've never been there because i've never been to any strip club out there. I guess once I get into my 40s and give up on the freebies out there, I might check it out. Heard a lot of good things.

Yeah my scrip crub experiences have been limited in that city for the most part except about a 6-8 month period of my life, all Rhino tho

Might go to the Ecuador/Peru match tomorrow, feels like I should be able to show my ID and walk in

I actually want to see Ecuador play, gotta figure out if I want to deal with traffic

how old are those chicks in that fifth harmony? the first girl in the "work" video is an absolute goddess, i think she is the lead chick also. Just saw it for the first time last week. Sweet Jesus

yeah don't want to be Rexer the Molester, they all seem in their 20s but you never know now. I promise you I have two friends who have step-daughters (16) and nieces (15) who easily look 22-23. It's crazy. Girls never had those bodies in 1993 when I was hitting puberty. WTF

yeah don't want to be Rexer the Molester, they all seem in their 20s but you never know now. I promise you I have two friends who have step-daughters (16) and nieces (15) who easily look 22-23. It's crazy. Girls never had those bodies in 1993 when I was hitting puberty. WTF

AKA puling a "Gabe"

it's not a crime to post pics of these chicks, so next time they come with their families up here i will try to get a decent one of each of them. it's insane. i swore to never look at a girl not of age here because of the consequences - but these two are friends of family and love hanging out at my pool and i almost have to put my head down and ignore them, it's ridiculous

any reason why Paraguay would not sit back the entire game, seems like a sure fire under

Paraguay team total UNDER seems a cinch. They don't care to score and if they scored nothing vs. CR then how are they gonna penetrate COlombia backline, who might not concede in all 3 group games. I see 1-0 or 2-0.

I don't think Columbia's backline is all that great, when they are forced to play more open they should get exposed, doubtful it happens in these group games. They sat back after they scored early vs USA

yes, the CR goalie stinks and the rest of the team is no better than about 11th best in this event. I put them behind Panama and am sick I did not bet the US tonight

I think Colombia backline better than you guys do, so we agree to disagree. There is a fair chance they won't concede til the semis. Again, we'll see

Back