****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

ya he could be a sub

but I imagine Sterling/KDB/Silva are his main guys behind Kun

plus probably signs another young attacking mid

minus -1.25 gets half your money back if they only win by one..half bet is on -1, half the bet is on -1.5..

Id probably lay the -1.5 instead, because Jamaica can't really sit back in this one like they want to and counter

ya its risk/reward

id agree with braves and go with the 1.5 because if Mexico go up 1 they are much more likely to get a 2nd, than a draw vs winning by 1

Jamaica wants play exactly like cOsta Rica did in 2014 WC , sit back stay organized and counter , they can't do that now at least not if they want any chance to advance. Think if they "open" it up game could fly over

One thing I like about C.rica drawing 0-0 it prevents them from playing the style they want to, at some point they have to attack. Had Costa Rica won I think USA would have been fucked , we don't have the players to break down an organized defensive team( see Columbia Friday night).. I'm optimistic ( as we should be able to beat fucking Costa Rica at home ), but JK instills little confidence, Costa Rica is a tough squad

Yep that draw was vital, now it's time to put up although draw isn't the end of the world. Don't know what to expect really

Yep that draw was vital, now it's time to put up although draw isn't the end of the world. Don't know what to expect really

Hope for the best prepare for the worst( a loss), you never know with this squad , sucks as a fan you can't be more confident when playing at home against Costa Rica . It is what it is

I think it depends how early mexico scores, and if it's first, I think if they score first half it could get ugly, Jamaica will need a result

id say 3-0

Draw for both matches for me but will have something a bit US slanted to add before kick

was supposed to go out tonight but i have such bad memories from when these two teams met last in 2013 (3-1 when i went to the stadium) that i don't need that in my life. I might punch someone in retaliation from being chided, kill them and then go to jail.

So I work on Euro here at home and sit it out. End of Klinsy era and a chance for Ticos to get to quarters, or US gets in position to advance. A 0-0 draw would disgust me.

Think Campbell on the over. Never seen someone chase after a ball to get it back in play like that so early.

:goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

Back