• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

zurich actually defending well and very few chances so far, should open up in the 2nd half and the swiss unable to keep up but surprised by zurich so far

Salzburg down 1-0, if they lose it might be a bit of a hiatus for me with Europa

this group phase is difficult with all these teams that I don't follow regularly, so usually just bet on/against swiss teams and sometimes overs/unders.

but still time for salzburg to come back in the match

there are only a few countries that give a shit about Europa.

Ukraine, Russia, Spain, Czech

End of the day the winners still come from the major domestic leagues though, but during these early stages these 2nd tier leagues will generally provide a better wager especially if they are home underdogs.

I am an idiot...unless there's a goal in this Copa Sudiamericana game i'm fucked, I got trigger happy and placed a wager 10 times the amount i wanted by accident on the o2.5

Did you have a chance to buy off your game Mike?

The Copa Suda one? No way man I couldn't believe it.
I think this is a prime example of where in gaming situations are best to say no. I have been fucked royally in Copa Suda aka the Europa League of South America. How the fuck are there so many 0-0 and 1-0 games???

Oh well

I've made that mistake before by adding an extra '0' on bet365 although, in my defense, it was 3 in the morning and I was half awake.

The worst was the time I made a big bet on a Club America total (think they were playing Queretaro) and I watched them hit the goal post and crossbar 5 times in the 1H to go scoreless. I got so mad, I unloaded my entire account on the 1.5 live total at HT without even thinking. Thankfully it finished 3-0, LOL.

Back