• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I've made that mistake before by adding an extra '0' on bet365 although, in my defense, it was 3 in the morning and I was half awake.

The worst was the time I made a big bet on a Club America total (think they were playing Queretaro) and I watched them hit the goal post and crossbar 5 times in the 1H to go scoreless. I got so mad, I unloaded my entire account on the 1.5 live total at HT without even thinking. Thankfully it finished 3-0, LOL.

ah yes the all in wagers...been there done that haha. Good or bad thing? Well pretty straight forward answer to that.
It's just those games where you are like, how the fuck is it still 0-0. I mean I've seen games that rightfully so should stay 0-0 even if you played 180 mins but when teams pepper a fucking goal and hit a post here and there...its no Pepsi commercial or Crossbar challenge.

Haha. I just need the one goal. It's more like a league game anyways. So hard to cap teams from different countries I find.

the other day I saw this one game had 258 attacks to 220 there was 0 goals lol
That's the one thing I've learnt - some guys just can't finish, no matter how many chances they get. That's why guys like Henry, Keane and Drogba are able to have so much success here against sub par defenders. And don't even get me started on Bradley Wright Phillips...

Back