• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I don't really care if Spurs advance or not, but good to see that Arsenal are not the only ones to have trouble with Monaco. This group might get to the wire with all the teams pretty much equals, although I don't know much about CSKA but probably a good team to get a draw at Leverkusen.

do you play unders sometimes?

Full game yes, but the only time I play under is when the total becomes outrageous and it's a one sided game.
I tend to bet 1h overs because of the value, so in the women's game if it's one sided usually teams come out firing 1H and settle in 2H where you can find value on the under.
For instance if a team is up 7-0 at half and that total is at o/u 14, well that would be reach record numbers so most of the time they chill out.

I bet during certain times though. You can always count on me wagering 75-90min for 1 goal. In the higher scoring leagues such as the Norwegian/Lower Finland leagues I will wager around the 60th.

End of the day I don't like to pray and hope that there will be no goal for 90 mins, i'd rather get the hit and move on.

I used to bet only overs at first, made a killing with the first friendlies of season o2.5 with mostly english championship teams or lower many seasons ago when they don't give a shit about defense most of the time, books adjusted the following seasons. But over/under not my strength so interesting to see how you use live betting with them. I take it over 0.5 goal in the last 15 minutes is a good strategy with Aston Villa ? :popcorn:

all 4 Villa home games have seen goals in the 84th, 86th, 87th, 88th, pretty sure every home game we will see a goal in every minute lol

United today a slight favorite @ Feyenoord.
Quite interesting spot. United coming off a big derby loss where they were clearly second best for almost the entire 1h. Then a few tweaks and they were much better. They aren't bring with them two players that were poor in that match in Rooney and Mkitharyin. You have to assume Rashford gets a start, and wouldn't surprise me to see Memphis get some run too today. They are also not bring Shaw and Valencia who have both been pretty terrific so far this year. Assuming Ashley Young takes one position, maybe Rojo in the other? Not quite sure. But, Mourinho has stated he wants to win everything while at United, so I am expecting a pretty strong side to start (Zlatan, Rashford, Mata, Martial, Depay, Schniderlein, Blind, Bailly, Young, Rojo, DDG all likely subjects).
Feyenoord on the other hand is flying high in Eredivise off to 5-0 start, 15-2 goal differential. A little misleading maybe as they haven't played any of the teams I'd rate in the top 5 yet. But, they've lost just twice since February, at Ajax, and a Cup final vs PSV. In fact, I haven't seen a loss for them at home in their last 14. And Dirk Kuyt has found the fountain of fucking youth up there, all he does is score at an alarming rate ffs.
Got to think there is big value on the Dutch side here.

yah mate Feyenoord going to be something. I think it would be wise for Memphis to play, a little added incentive to try and score vs a rival of his youth.

Back