• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

In other news, you'll be happy to know that Culture Club is coming to Ottawa on November 1st. First Duran Duran this summer, now this. Just waiting on Wham! tickets to go on sale and the Holy Trinity Of The 80's will be complete.

That's weird. Just realized bet365 isn't offering the Pachuca game. Get so used to them dealing every single game in the world, kind of shocking when they don't...

I wonder if all the score services and live betting shops use just the one person? Always wondered about that.

I wonder if all the score services and live betting shops use just the one person? Always wondered about that.
I think they have a few people, but I know for a fact they aren't watching the games.
I had some screen shots of a Rochdale game where they posted the goals by "Hendo". cause that's the name the Rochdale twitter feed gives for their captain. Seen a few more instances too. I really think bet365 is the only shop that may pay to have people watch the games.

nice hit! They fucked me a few times with this danger zone... mexican futbol is fine, but did you bet the Paralympics games? might be another level in exotic bets

starting to really notice these trends, teams often aim to go for 5 goals if they are very close. Same in basketball teams will go for 100 points, seems to be a psychological element to it. But I do find there's a ton of games where a team scores 5 goals to win 5-0, 5-1 etc as oppose to 4-0, 4-1, 6-0, 6-1 so forth

Back