• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Haha yeah man, Shearer, Les Ferdinand, Peter Beardsley, Philppe Albert

I was to young to follow at the time, I just liked to play futbol now it's the opposite aha. really strange to see newcastle winning 5-0 vs man utd I didn't know those times, newcastle looked like a really nice team. would have needed the goalline technology for the first goal though!

I was to young to follow at the time, I just liked to play futbol now it's the opposite aha. really strange to see newcastle winning 5-0 vs man utd I didn't know those times, newcastle looked like a really nice team. would have needed the goalline technology for the first goal though!

They were a great team, very exciting but it's days like those that make a lot of Newcastle fans right now rather delusional. Keegan tried a second time to restore their magic but the main problem now is Mike Ashley. One of my mates is trying to broker a deal of the Newcastle sale but apparently Ashley told all the brokers to fuck off.

They were a great team, very exciting but it's days like those that make a lot of Newcastle fans right now rather delusional. Keegan tried a second time to restore their magic but the main problem now is Mike Ashley. One of my mates is trying to broker a deal of the Newcastle sale but apparently Ashley told all the brokers to fuck off.

yeah will be very difficult for a team to get to the top unless they have super rich owner like PSG or City who just want to win and don't care much about the cost today. Does Mike Ashley keep the team because he is a fan or because the team makes him money? Or both?

yeah will be very difficult for a team to get to the top unless they have super rich owner like PSG or City who just want to win and don't care much about the cost today. Does Mike Ashley keep the team because he is a fan or because the team makes him money? Or both?

Mike Ashley owns the largest sports department store in the UK, was notorious for being the Mark Cuban of English football, wearing the jersey's and shit. They have no problem making money as Newcastle generally has the best travelling or one of the best away supporters. Plus St James' Park which it was called for many years before the name changed really pissed a ton of people. He wanted to make it all about him as oppose to the fans and city. The fact that Newcastle are playing second tier and their hated rivals Sunderland continue to survive is another punch to the gut.

Does any team ever score with only 9 guys? Crazy to see 2 guys get red carded in the situation they're in right now with the aggregate.

Does any team ever score with only 9 guys? Crazy to see 2 guys get red carded in the situation they're in right now with the aggregate.

yeah, but when your opposition aren't slouches then you're fucked.

Seen teams with a man/woman down just still destroy the opponents

yeah, but when your opposition aren't slouches then you're fucked.

Seen teams with a man/woman down just still destroy the opponents

Gotcha. A man down I can understand, but two men down seems nearly impossible. Especially when the opponent isn't a slouch, as you said.

Mike Ashley owns the largest sports department store in the UK, was notorious for being the Mark Cuban of English football, wearing the jersey's and shit. They have no problem making money as Newcastle generally has the best travelling or one of the best away supporters. Plus St James' Park which it was called for many years before the name changed really pissed a ton of people. He wanted to make it all about him as oppose to the fans and city. The fact that Newcastle are playing second tier and their hated rivals Sunderland continue to survive is another punch to the gut.

I have remembered St James Park, don't know what it is called know. Might be difficult for Sunderland Moyes has already said it will be a relegation fight season! thanks for the explanation :cheers3:

David Ornstein@bbcsport_david <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 7 hil y a 7 heures</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; font-family: inherit; margin: 3px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Voir la traduction</button>
Joe Hart has been told he starts for Man City v Steaua Bucharest tomorrow but he & #MCFC still expect loan move before transfer window shuts

In case some want to bet on the possibility hart will have a few howlers on purpose to give a last fuck you to Guardiola :popcorn:

David Ornstein@bbcsport_david <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 7 hil y a 7 heures</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; font-family: inherit; margin: 3px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">Voir la traduction</button>
Joe Hart has been told he starts for Man City v Steaua Bucharest tomorrow but he & #MCFC still expect loan move before transfer window shuts

In case some want to bet on the possibility hart will have a few howlers on purpose to give a last fuck you to Guardiola :popcorn:

i really think he is being treated a bit unfairly

i really think he is being treated a bit unfairly

Yeah I do too. If he wasn't given a warning early in the summer window, then that's unfair for him to find a new club so late in the transfer window as most good teams are set with goalkeepers. But he will probably go on loan a season and City will subsidize part of his salary, then in a year if he performs well he will have quite a few teams interested in him because he is still good.
Guardiola probably always knew he never counted on him; top coach but quite a few of his ex players criticized him about his relationships with players he didn't rate much or needed in his system (Ibrahimovic, Shaqiri)

He knew what type of Keeper Pep liked, and didn't bother trying to work on becoming that. Pep has said he can leave if he wants to.

Pep in one of his press conferences last week, said the first time he met Hart in China, he told him what he expected out of his keeper. Hart comes in vs Arsenal, and doesn't play that way.

Yes Guardiola is in his rights not to use him, but it's not in a few months that Hart could have trained to be the sort of keeper that Pep likes anyway, so the coach knew well in advance of the summer window if Hart would be his number 1 or 3 as should be the case if he stays, so leaving Hart a short time to find a suitable club and kind of disrespectful to a longtime player of the club.
Maybe Pep wasn't sure if he would be able to get another good keeper this summer like Bravo so kept Hart in the dark for the time being to keep him at the club just in case he couldn't get one. Just speculation of course but could be true

Wait when was Pep first noted as Manchester City's new manager? I'm pretty sure that gave Hart ample time to figure his shit out. He was a disaster in Euro's and has been on the decline even before Pep officially took charge. If he can't make the adjustment then he should leave. If he wants to stay then well work with what he is required to do but if he can't keep it up then of course Hart doesn't command the presence of Messi or Ronaldo to say fuck it I do what I want and the club builds around me.

Back