• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I didn't go to a Dortmund game last year, I went to a Darmstand/Hannover game which tickets cost 15 euros. Dortmund probably costs like 30 in the upper sections. Bundesliga is very fan friendly.

Outside of Bayern

I didn't go to a Dortmund game last year, I went to a Darmstand/Hannover game which tickets cost 15 euros. Dortmund probably costs like 30 in the upper sections. Bundesliga is very fan friendly.

ah ok, its the premier league where the games are expensive, at least the big clubs, right?

ah ok, its the premier league where the games are expensive, at least the big clubs, right?

yeah I wouldnt know for sure but I am sure they are like the NFL.

I'll be in France in early next year, I'll try to check out a PSG game I think

this turned out well

I told you I wasn't worried at all

scoring against the run of play seems to be pretty normal in the MLS

what I like about soccer is that the refs seem to tell people to shut the fuck up quite often, and you get some pushing action as well

I remember some play poked a ref in the NFL a couple of years and it was pandemonium. People were like you NEVER touch the refs.

fuck that league, seriously.

yeah, yesterday ranieri got all up in Clattenburg's face after the game, Mark said something and just walked away. Prolly told him to shut the fuck up or something

yeah, yesterday ranieri got all up in Clattenburg's face after the game, Mark said something and just walked away. Prolly told him to shut the fuck up or something

Imagine if one the more prominent NFL refs got a tattoo of the superbowl logo on their arms that they reffed

lol

I see:
7-1
11-0
13-0
5-0
9-0
among the finals and two matches at 2-0 10 minutes in :rofl: beaver believer

Back