****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Not that I think Poland should be rewarded for their performance in the second half, but I honestly have a feeling they get this.

Also, now it's about to start pouring here and my DTV is starting to cut out a bit. Of course.

amazing how Portugal some how keep getting there. I mean its just one of those teams that look like absolute shit to the standard and find a way

Such cupcake side of the bracket while winner of Germany/Italy must attempt to take down Iceland!

Good. Hopefully a team I like, Belgium, can shithouse these motherfuckers.

Meanwhile, it's raining fucking sideways here. That plan to get something to eat after the game ended has hit a significant hurdle.

hmm you know what would be amazing if it was an Iceland/Portugal final and Portugal think yes cake walk and then it's Greece memories all over again. They got fucked over by the Godfathers of Homosexuality and now the Vikings!

Speaking of that Belgium game tomorrow, that's being played way in the north of France. It's basically going to be a home game for Belgium.

It's both to score, not much a secret lol...just afraid of what the price will be. Wales tt at -125 gives me hope

Back