****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Exactly.

This forces them to try. And, honestly, that may not be a good thing for them. Their whole style this tourney has been predicated on falling back and defending. Sure, they have the talent to completely change, but ...

No one will believe me, Poland may not even believe me, but I can almost guarantee you if Poland stayed aggressive, Portugal would still fall back and Poland may end up 50/50 in possession.

Danger for the team that knows it's the dog is always scoring early. Like Ireland, Poland now has something to lose for 80+ minutes. They can't lose their intent to add to the lead.

They might have been the "dog" but I'm not sure how many people thought like that, including them. Shoulda been ecstatic to draw Portugal

Yeah wish they'd reset a little more frequently

Entertaining first half, Poles seemed to dominate the first 25 minutes then momentum swing

I like this stadium in Marseille a lot by the way. Looks like a good place to watch a game.

Ooooh, nice tackle on the pitch intruder.

Yeah, Poland basically started playing for PKs about 40 minutes in. Strategically awful, but hey, maybe it works out for them.

Back