Silky's 2014 Bowl Diamonds

Silkydiamonds

Imma sip this tea
Its bowl time ladies & gents. Its been a fun year, some ups some downs, finished right about even. I'll post the record & all in here later. Been a helluva college season & the introduction of the playoff was actually pretty good to me. Personally look forward to the FSU/UO game, should be a good one.

View attachment 37770

Its bowl time ladies & gents. Its been a fun year, some ups some downs, finished right about even. I'll post the record & all in here later. Been a helluva college season & the introduction of the playoff was actually pretty good to me. Personally look forward to the FSU/UO game, should be a good one.
Enjoyed the season with U Silky. Hope ur teams do well in the Bowls and GL my friend

Anyways now the picks:

ULL +2 -107
- Their Culture seems to value giving top efforts. When called upon ULL knows they must be 2x a good just to get as far as some privileged teams get by being half as good. They understand giving their all is the only way, they don't have the luxury of being mediocre like the big privileged teams.​

UTEP +10
- I like the way their Culture understands the value in competing. Even though through no fault of their own they will never be able to compete for a National title, this group of folks still know the value of pressing on even if they dont share the same privileges of the big schools. They know their place.

Colo St ML +125
- Strong fundamental culture built around the concept of family. Losing the head of the family to UF hurts, but I expect this strong family culture to overcome.

AF ML +115
- This team has a culture that promotes learning, I expect the Falcons learn some in the 1st half to use in the 2nd

:tiphat:​

Hope today is a cultural experience for ya Silk :cheers3:

Will be on CSU team total so hope they go big for us.

LT -6.5 ​​
Rut +3.5

LT ain't very special but Illinois sucks donkey dick. And LT at least pretends to play defense.

I just don't trust UNC, Nope! Rutgers stinks, & may get shitkicked, but I have 0 trust in UNC. Plus giving up >50% 3rd downs means the other team ALWAYS has a shot! Ask WKU (even thought they are actually better on 3rd defensively that UNC)

VT ML +120
- 1 team wins games in spite of its offense with tremendous defense, the other wins games in spite of its defense with fantastic offense. Only 1 of those things gets on the bus guaranteed............. Bud Foster's defense!

Mia -3.5 -103
- Duke Johnson will have a big day. The SoCar DBs will be abused by Phillip Dorsett & Clive Walford. SoCar QBs will be harassed & abused

BC -3 -105
- Both teams play great run defense. 1 team plays great run offense. BC wont worry about passing much, Pedo St MUST! Problem here is Hackenberg looks lost & broken, and is 2x as likely to toss 1 to the other team as he is to his own for a TD. Plus BC plays some damned good Pass D too.

Annnnnnnndddd just for some added bowl fun: .25u Parlay all 3!
7.2/1

My nigggga, get that money tha rest of tha bowl season. I better see Fsu ML in this bitch closer to game time

:tiphat:

The SEC sunk my battleship:(! Go to hell John Chavis (aTm is close enough to hell)

anyways

TCU -3 -105

​ehh, Dr Bo vs Patterson's morphing 4-2-5 secondary. I'll take GP.

Interested in your thoughts on miss St and gatech?

happy 2015

im on FlaSt tomorrow

Interested in your thoughts on miss St and gatech?

happy 2015

im on FlaSt tomorrow

at the current # I'll ride with Mullen. You beat GT by having an offense that's great at converting & scoring and a defense that can get a stop or 2. Miss St should have that. Plus a month to prepare for Paul Johnson is enough time to make it be about better athletes again.

Happy 2015 to you as well Bones!:cheers3:

MissSt -4.5 -105

anddddddd......... Dun dun dun........

FSU ML +265

Back