Should LSU put Fire on Les Miles?

the comments from david boren today gotta help y'all with herman leaving houston. if the big 12 doesn't expand herman is gonna wanna bounce.

lsu fans just became texas fans by default.

gotta figure either one is gonna be a step up offensively.

dude. YOU would be a step up offensively.

Like I told friends....I still want to be that offense with the LF type backs, not 5' 8" scats or Tx Tech type(no offense)

Honestly, I would like to be like Ole Miss offensively, but with the Fournettes and Guices

the comments from david boren today gotta help y'all with herman leaving houston. if the big 12 doesn't expand herman is gonna wanna bounce.

lsu fans just became texas fans by default.

what he say?

why in the fuck would the B12 NOT want HOU? Or should I say....why does TEXAS not want Houston to join? They prefer the team be from outta state or something?

On the Briles thing, you have to figure the AD and President of the school are putting their jobs on the line to hire him. Just don't see anyone coming near him, right or wrong. Big 12 not taking Houston will probably make Herman consider going elsewhere. Depending on how the season shakes out, could see LSU, USC, Notre Dame, Auburn and maybe even Texas being open. Those are some pretty big programs. Hell, what if Saban wins the championship this season and decides he's had enough?

supposedly he is going to consult the offense...now, how that happens. don't know.

dude is radioactive right now....so they probably 'know' they can't 'hire' him......but the gang may be getting together

the aranda and herman relationship thing just makes so much sense

i am sure most know it, but here

http://www.espn.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/112292/the-cal-lu-connection

I never knew they had a connection. Thanks for link. That does make a lot of sense. They need to burn some of those yearbook photos though Aranda and Herman look like a couple low level meth peddlers

On the Briles thing, you have to figure the AD and President of the school are putting their jobs on the line to hire him. Just don't see anyone coming near him, right or wrong. Big 12 not taking Houston will probably make Herman consider going elsewhere. Depending on how the season shakes out, could see LSU, USC, Notre Dame, Auburn and maybe even Texas being open. Those are some pretty big programs. Hell, what if Saban wins the championship this season and decides he's had enough?

you think Charlie could be out?

I never knew they had a connection. Thanks for link. That does make a lot of sense. They need to burn some of those yearbook photos though Aranda and Herman look like a couple low level meth peddlers

also worth noting, Herman is a member of the Mensa Society....dude is a legit genius. Not just an offensive genius. A REAL genius

i tell ya.....one thing that would be cool if it would be Petrino would be swapping AD's too and taking the 'Ville package deal...

By many accounts, if you are a football coach, he is the one to work for supposedly.

what he say?

why in the fuck would the B12 NOT want HOU? Or should I say....why does TEXAS not want Houston to join? They prefer the team be from outta state or something?

the outta state schools don't want another texas school sucking up airtime and profits and recruiting.

the big 12 doesn't have the votes to add another texas school, and boren is signaling it after starting this whole expansion talk a few years ago.

texas actually does want houston, or they are saying they do. the political pressure doesn't give them a choice.

texas bought a bunch of land and is expanding it's houston campus, houston is calling bullshit and that deal might be on hold if UH doesn't get texas's vote to include houston.

Not trying to bullsh_t anyone but I have a very reliable source who says the Gary Patterson is pretty much locked up and this will be announced at the end of the season. My sources say he wants the job and they are going to sign him- take it for what it is worth but I am not lying- and this is weird as I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere!

Not trying to bullsh_t anyone but I have a very reliable source who says the Gary Patterson is pretty much locked up and this will be announced at the end of the season. My sources say he wants the job and they are going to sign him- take it for what it is worth but I am not lying- and this is weird as I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere!

he has been talked about a bunch

I will take it, but rather Herman

pm me

Back