Shell Houston Open

TheLaw4

Pretty much a regular
Let's see what we got fellas. Three matchups stuck out to me, haven't locked anything in yet.

Hunter Mahan -135 over Brandt Snedeker
Bryce Molder -110 over Greg Chalmers
James Driscoll -110 over John Merrick

What are you guys thinking?

I like Mahan over Sneds. HM has owned this tournament and Brandt looked a little sloppy coming back from his injury. I watch a ton of golf, and I barely know who those other 4 are. No opinion

I went with Senden over BVP. Bo was awful at Arnies event and followed it up with being awful at the Travistock. Senden has a nice record here and has played well of late.

Seems logical, but we'll see. It's for 72 holes.

Going with mahan over sneds. Seems too obvious though. Mahan was really confident at his presser (asapsports.com)

Nice. Good luck this week guys. I like that Senden play craw... Tailing you on that. Decided to play

Mahan -128 over Sneds
Driscoll -110 over Merrick

Lets get it this week. :dancing:

Nice. Good luck this week guys. I like that Senden play craw... Tailing you on that. Decided to play

Mahan -128 over Sneds
Driscoll -110 over Merrick

Lets get it this week. :dancing:

Judging by my roller coaster of a season, this should be a good week. Hopefully it is. We'll see. BOL

Followed y'all on mahan and senden. Also took Phil over Rory at +150

Was gonna say the same thing. Driscoll also melted down. Double, bogey his last two holes to miss the cut.

Now that is what you call a wild rush. I had 3 bills on the play. He missed a ton of putts all day, comes to one of the top 5 or so hardest holes on the tour and knocks it to 3 feet to push.

Law this is what makes it sick. You have a guy who has played consistent all year. Never even close to missing a cut. Comes to a course where he is the defending champ, and has a sick record here. Hes from the Texas area or at least played college golf in that region. And he puts up a stinker. The fade on Sned was spot on. This play typically wins by 5 shots. Weird shit this year.

1 - 0 - 1 +$100

A little surprised with how poorly Senden played. I capped that Van Pelt fade to perfection. Good luck to those who have pending plays. Probably not gonna watch this weekend, a real shitty leaderboard.

I hear you on all of that. Mahan definitely should have won us money this week but I'll take a push all things considered. Great call on Van Pelt this week as well. You saved me form a bad week... just lost the 10 cents of the Driscoll play. Until next week.

Alex Miceli called it on the Golf Channel wednesday night that Horschel was feeling better about his game. Horschel has been solid all year, ive followed his game closely the past couple years and he has a tendency to choke in the final round. Lets see what happens.

Back