September In-Game ***Official****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see the pen, but did read that dodgy 90+6 pk given to Real.
:puke:

gonna be around tonight, drinking, gambling and watching it's always sunny in philly :cheers:

That was awful.

HHorrible pen

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nXC-XIKoDNw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

same ref from the Barca Sevilla match on the weekend I think. Lots of calls went to Barca

Yeah, the ref in the barca/sevilla game was the worst. Disallowed a sevilla goal, no idea why. dodgy as fuck, that pk was horrible

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 1px; border: medium none; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>The <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23LAGalaxy&amp;src=hash">#LAGalaxy</a> lineup vs. <a href="https://twitter.com/Cartagines_SAD">@Cartagines_SAD</a>: Rowe; Sorto, Mastroeni; Meyer, Cochrane; Stephens, Garcia, Courtois, Clark; Hoffman, McBean</p>&mdash; LA Galaxy (@LAGalaxy) <a href="https://twitter.com/LAGalaxy/statuses/383031263290224640">September 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just took a small bet on Cartiginies +452 on principal alone.
I would too but, well, y'know... Think I might try the draw or AH (Galaxy pretty much just need a draw to get through), but Cartaignes absolutely need to win. I'll wait and see if I get a third goal in my Colombian game...

Yeah, but Galaxy have a game in hand it looks like,only top team advance to knock out stages. I'll take a shot with a 4.5/1 dog at home against a shit side.

I went to a couple of games when we had a CSL team here a few years back - trust me, the quality of play makes Blue Square look like La Liga...

I went to a couple of games when we had a CSL team here a few years back - trust me, the quality of play makes Blue Square look like La Liga...

seen a couple myself and it's f'kin' Brutal, lol....I'm a big fan of shit defense though, lol

seen a couple myself and it's f'kin' Brutal, lol....I'm a big fan of shit defense though, lol
The thing most people don't realize is that it's not really the "Canadian" Soccer League - it's pretty much just teams based in Ontario or, more specifically, the GTA. And they're also "amateur" in every sense of the word (I don't think these guys even make much more than $200 a game, if that). Still, if you're an over bettor, and don't mind the juice, I guess it's a half decent league from that perspective.

You guys getting your NASL team next season, right. We'll be able to go up head to head!

The hell man? Three minutes of stoppage time, a red card and free kick that took almost the entire three minutes, and the ref calls it at the end of three minutes anyways instead of tacking on more time, ffs...

cause I'm a Juve supporter
I also like Fiorentina more than Inter, it's just they were missing so many key players, figured Inter would overwhelm them

They play in two different countries. I have my favorite teams in different countries and different leagues.
I also support Rochdale, Peterborough.
DelPiero was a top 5 favorite player of mine all time.
I also like Lotthar Mattheus and Thomas Mueller - but not a huge Bayern Munich supporter. I do support German national team.
Just about any league I'll have my favorite teams....and of course teams I dislike. Although most all the teams I despise most are in EPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back