September In-Game ***Official****

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the other side, value on Spurs.
Chelsea with CL midweek they also have looked beatable this season.
Mentor vs Student and i'm sure AVB will want to stick it to his former team now he's built a squad he likes.
oddly enough I prefer Spurs D instead of Chelseas.
Probably will end in a draw or some 1-0 type fashion

I prefer Spurs D over Chelsea's too - especially with David Luiz in the back today.
And as far as value +220 > +150
definitely should be a close game, decided on a dodgy call more than likely.

definitely could see backing Spurs as a good play. Can't stand Chelsea, Torres is the worst. Is it bad to root for injuries to both sides?

I prefer Spurs D over Chelsea's too - especially with David Luiz in the back today.
And as far as value +220 > +150
definitely should be a close game, decided on a dodgy call more than likely.

really dude you are going to compare +220 to +150?
So why don't you fade Barca and Real Madrid every time then? Value on their opponents if you see it that way.

Value on Spurs:
Mentor vs Student
Spurs have figured out their strongest XI, Chelsea have not
Chelsea have looked more beatable this season than years past
Chelsea have a midweek CL game to consider
Spurs home form has been tough to crack and they've taken a much more organized approach.
If I can get plus money on a Spurs team that will likely only lose no more than 2 games at home all season that is value.

Eg. If Barcelona were -200 to a team like Almeria and they were playing at the Nou Camp, who has the value? The underdog or -200 for a team that rarely loses at home and have a full squad vs a really really crap team like Almeria?

I also pointed out how Porto have an eye midweek too, sure they could of won 4-0 but it's not just cake walk or else we'd all be rich

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GYYZFk49PuQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

029798-moyesy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back