September In-Game ***Official****

Status
Not open for further replies.
3hrs

psg-monaco.jpg

teed, thoughts on Spurs league cup this tuesday?
2.16 vs Villa seems legit. No Benteke upfront, shift in the back line and probably a mix in mid for Villa.
It is a mickey mouse trophy though but figured the depth of Spurs just could win whatever it wants

From the beIN commentator: The last time PSG and Monaco met in Ligue 1 play was May 2011. Nobody who played in that match is on either team's roster now.

teed, thoughts on Spurs league cup this tuesday?
2.16 vs Villa seems legit. No Benteke upfront, shift in the back line and probably a mix in mid for Villa.
It is a mickey mouse trophy though but figured the depth of Spurs just could win whatever it wants

Spurs will rotate because it's just 2 days but ya, with no Benteke I don't think Villa cause much of a threat

and Spurs rotating will be something like

Freidel
Walker/Churiches/Kaboul/Naughton
Sandro/Dembele
Lamela/Holtby/Townsend
Defoe

AVB might put Fryers in at LB or Kane in up top as well if Defoe is still injured

I would like if he kept playing Lloris too but I think Friedel gets the league cup this year

ya I got the over but Napoli ML was the better play

they are flying, and Milan struggling so far

the good thing is that might lead to them selling El Shaaraway

ya I got the over but Napoli ML was the better play

they are flying, and Milan struggling so far

the good thing is that might lead to them selling El Shaaraway

Friend who is a big Milan fan has always said this team has taken way too long to develop youngsters or invest good money, they end up buying has beens.
Beating Dortmund was satisfying but this...oh boy Benitez is laughing now, I'm pretty certain he's lost less than 3 games since the beginning of the year, dude is on fire.

Taking a shot at River Plate Over ½,1 1H @ -115. All Boys are 7-0 O/U 0.5 1H while River Plate are 1-6 O/U 0.5 1H, so something has to give (and with my luck, you know which one it will be...) With that said, River Plate had to travel this week, so I'd expect All Boys to come out attacking in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back