September In-Game ***Official****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back in the day when ManUK used to post, there'd be 60-70 guests anxiously awaiting his trixies :cheers:

I remember one time DanAnderson32 almost posted a soccer play, but instead started wanking to pictures of CR7. After completed, he had some aussie rules plays.

Monger :cheers:
Just fucking around a bit in here. Work been killing me and finally had a few free minutes. Now, just posting losers

Not a lot of shots so far from the looks of it, but Palermo are bound to break through sooner or later. Good luck Mike.

What up Hugh! Hey Tmike

Anyone got some winners for me later on? Had a nice day, but couldn't be great if I got goals in go ahead cunts game. Cost me a nice trixie

Not a lot of shots so far from the looks of it, but Palermo are bound to break through sooner or later. Good luck Mike.

not worried about those types of things at the moment hugh, from the price point I'm happy to take it, I could also go for o/u1 but I'm only dabbling at SErie B smaller. It is very similar to Brasil actually in that games can either sail over the total or we get those 1-0 or 2 goal games.

One league I think I'm backing off full game totals is Argentina....what a fucking miserable league!

What up Hugh! Hey Tmike

Anyone got some winners for me later on? Had a nice day, but couldn't be great if I got goals in go ahead cunts game. Cost me a nice trixie

unfortunately D, most of the smaller leagues I prefer in game options, prices are better.
For full game I'mreally mainly focused on Italy Serie A and a bit of Spain.

What up Hugh! Hey Tmike

Looking at the Icasa over in Brazil (Icasa's 18-5 O/U 2.5), Newell's 1H Over, and probably the Tijuana Over later on. That or I'll just stick with my Boise State bet...

:cheers: Good to hear you had a good day dylan.

Thanks Hugh. Will take a look at those :cheers:
Gonna pass the Boise/Fresno game, but 68.5 o/u leads me to believe there will not be much defense in that one. See you boys later. Going out of town this weekend to spend some of my hard earned money :goal:

not worried about those types of things at the moment hugh, from the price point I'm happy to take it, I could also go for o/u1 but I'm only dabbling at SErie B smaller. It is very similar to Brasil actually in that games can either sail over the total or we get those 1-0 or 2 goal games.

One league I think I'm backing off full game totals is Argentina....what a fucking miserable league!
Full game in Argentina is almost a waste of time, just because it pushes so often - that's why I usually just play the 1H, even if it is just to win a half unit.

Just for fun...

9/20/2013 7:00 PM USA NCAA Soccer 631 Virginia Tech/North Carolina* Over 1½ -120 includes overtime
*I'm not sure I really understand some of these NCAA lines (especially since OT counts), but VA Tech is 4-1 O/U 1.5 while the Tar Heels are 3-2 O/U 1.5. As for averages, VA Tech 2.0 AF, 1.1 AA, UNC 1.8 AF, 0.5 AA. At any rate, it'll give me something to occupy my time until the football game starts...

wrong one, wish I could of flipped it, going to tweak things again, knew Ternana wouldn't win but maybe should of been smarter with the line 1.73 part of the draw bracket perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back