September In-Game ***Official****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Fiorentina replay is more interesting to watch then this Udinese/Bologna game ffs.
Bologna very negative team :hang:

First fucking game I've ever won an over with a red card shown today.
Stromgodset/Odd - had already marked it as a loss as soon as the red was shown

Today either gonna be really good or reallllllllllllllllyyyy bad. Lots of teasers available in nfl today :hang:

Tailed you on that MAlaga play Mike.
HAve any more?? 5-0 now

I had considered Real Betis 0, but I don't want to push my luck. No interest in the French Ligue 1 game, Sampdoria/Genoa, that game is seriously a toss up since its such a tight derby this early in the season. But if anything I'd push for an under.

hahaha oh man can't get too greedy but shit shit shit.
nah Sundays can be the bane of my betting existence. Like to make sure I don't have any wagers past 4pm EST or else I just continue to play and play

[TABLE="class: dtable"]
<tbody id="scoretable" class="scoretable">[TR="class: NORWAY#20#ADE#BODO/GLIMT"]
[TD]13:00[/TD]
[TD="class: statusSched"]<input value="sched" type="hidden">Sched[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]ADE[/TD]
[TD]BODO/GLIMT[/TD]
[TD="class: lp"]1 vs [/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]HAM-KAM
[/TD]
[TD="class: lp"]8 (OVER) [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

wouldn't mind seeing some goals in Denmark today :prayer
maybe a few in the jjk game to get the siren rolling

Love Roma overs at home....usually avoid them on the road, but since Mike is on fire, I'll add it to my collection today :cheers:

haha you are right there dylan about the overs in Rome, I just think that Parma is good for at least a goal here, Roma just playing very well but have played very mediocre opposition, infact they've played the 2 of the 3 newly promoted teams, so I believe they will get exposed a bit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back