September In-Game ***Official****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I still like Pirlo more cause I like Juve, but ADP, Totti, always seem to get the big goals. Pirlo just a fuckign brilliant soccer player

Lets get some Champs League today. Im a little gunshy as I've been on a bad cold stretch. Already played Real over 3.

Under at OT? I see Man U and Bayern both sitting back with counter attacking styles. Thoughts.

Under at OT? I see Man U and Bayern both sitting back with counter attacking styles. Thoughts.

I am playing Unders in todays games. I agree, this is a game of being patient. You cant go gung ho because the D will be exposed. I find too many people compare domestic style of play and think it works in CL. Thus I played Bayern u3.5 and now the total dropped big.
Moyes' first CL game, the atmosphere will be intriguing. Bayer got nothing to lose going into OT but at the same time how often do you see Man Utd at that price at OT playing a team that isn't Barca, Bayern or Real Madrid?

Was debating that over. Also strongly considering Anderlect over 0.5....which I think may be the be better play.

In my eyes, odds on United are too low, and I played them to win at -114 so far.
United at home is usually a good advantage. I am a bit scared of the attack BL has available, but without a key player (possibly two), I think they will struggle to create against a pretty formidable United defense. United's not been in great form so far, but let's face it, they've only allowed two goals all year. One was a gifted Welbeck give away when the game was already well decided, and the other was an early Liverpool corner which took a key deflection. United hasn't given up much against in open play at all.
Further, this is a massive game for Moyes, no two ways about it. Yeah, Manchester derby is on deck, but you can't be looking too far ahead just yet, especially being that it's only the 5th league game of the season. This is a home CL fixture. You need to secure points at home, and there will be huge headaches if Moyes doesn't get a result in this game for sure.
I'm not sold on United's attack just yet, and Nani suspended isn't going to hurt, but Young has been playing sufficiently well when not diving. Valencia has been invisible, but I believe with Rafael out , he's been asked to make sure he doesn't get pulled too far forward. So long as Rooney and RvP are available, I like United's chances at home. I would have lined the game -140 to -150 tbh.

Still waiting for some information on the other games. Mild interest in Juve, that's a very strong team. REal seem short, but on the road at Gala may be tough.

Last 2 years at home CL:

Lost to Marsaille
Beat Dortmund
Beat Arsenal
Beat Rubin
Lost to Metalist
Lost to Schalke
Beat Arsenal
Beat Montpeliar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back