September In-Game ***Official****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to throw three out there for tonight: TFC Over 2.5 -109, Cruzeiro ML -103, Portuguesa Over 2.5 -111. Good luck.

wow, it's dark already??

wPJUbLv0v8dKQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

I love how futbol24 fucks you so hard sometimes.

In a matter of a minute they show:
[TABLE="class: lay1"]
<tbody>[TR="class: match status_2 livegame clock_active result_active hrc1 LId_30672 KId_49 ico"]
[TD="class: home"]Aalesund FK goal
<tbody>[TR="class: match status_2 livegame clock_active result_active hrc1 LId_30672 KId_49 ico"]
[TD="class: home"]Aalesund FK disallowed goal

[TD="class: home"]Aalesund FK red car

:angry:
First you think you get it tied up, next thing you know, NOPE, and you're fuckign down a man.
These fuckers gotta learn to hit the right buttons. making my blood pressure rise sky fukcing high
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

ah, now I figured out why this thread so quiet today.
everyone need their beauty rest cause United is the early game tomorrow :goal: :goal: :goal:

Gonna fire up the Stuttgart game here in a short bit. felt like forever since I watched a game at work. will probably end at zeros :hang:

turned German game off at ht. They could play 180 minutes and not getting to three goals.
gonna get some work done. May pop back in later on to see if anyone else wants to make some money, but will definitely be here nice and early tomorrow, cause I know Billy will be anxious about the United game too :cheers:

I need something to tide me over until the football game starts so... ASA/Joinville Over 2.5 -103 for 2 Units (ASA 19-2 Over 1.5, Joinville 18-3 Over 1.5 - as usual, we'll have to wait and see about a third...)

Hey Hugh :cheers:
Think I saw there were some injuries before that Joinville game

Gonna check out what's going on tonight

[TABLE="class: linesTbl"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate"]Fri 9/13[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold"]33701[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam"]London City[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread"]-0.5 and -1 +294[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD]05:29 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold"]33702[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam"]Burlington SC[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread"]+0.5 and +1 -556[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

The fuck?
Also o3.5
Saw marathon bet had -238
Other books at -139

weird shit man,

I think Air Force is going to fuck my total with how long they're holding on to the ball right now, so might as well make one more soccer donation - Chapecoense Over 2.5 -108 for another 2 units. Maybe if I'm lucky, I might actually get 2 goals in this game...

Good luck with your picks dylan.

Thanks Hugh :cheers:
Good luck with your plays. I don't think I'm gonna play that Brazil game, but if we get loads of goals in Canada, gonna play Mexico and USA games later

Thanks dylan. When you're wrong 95% of the time, that means you're right 5% of the time. *LOL* :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back