September In-Game ***Official****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Ball St and the Houston ML big....but the Man has been Fisting me early this cfb season....and he hasn't even had the courtesy of taking his rings off first

Are you taking them Straight Up or minus the points????

I'm originally from Athens Greece but live here at the Beach
Looking forward to meeting some of you in the near future..
We'll grab a beer or two :cheers:

I'm going to take a shot at two + money bets: Chicago Fire @ +472 and Club Atlas @ +166. Half of Seattle's roster is either hurt or away on international duty, while Santos' main threat on offense (ie Oribe Peralta) played for El Tri last night. I'll probably end up losing both, but whatever...

Good luck Hugh :cheers:
I have a hard time betting against Seattle at home, but that would be a great hit if it comes in. I'll dig into Club Atlas a bit tho. Watching CFB and KC/Columbus game...may need something to bet on in a few

I think Atlas at pk would be the safer option (actually I can see both games ending in draws to be honest), but it would be nice to at least split (I'm so gun shy these days, the ones I pass on hit, then when I decide to jump in, I of course lose).

Hope SKC can notch a 3rd for you and nice work since starting your own thread.

:cheers:

Hugh, you took a bit of a fucking last night on those picks. Santos scored a late equalizer and Seattle's winner was a shit og - watched that shit fest.
I did manage to squeeze out a little profit on the Atlas game (I passed going against Seattle).
Draw line was +166 and Atlas ML was +231, so instead of playing the pk, I played 60% stake on Atlas and 40% on draw line, so instead of pushing, odds were better playing this.
Odds were even better on Chicago, but Seattle and Portland at home tough to bet against.

I'll be going to the Dynamo game this afternoon - hoping someone pops in with a winner for me to play while I'm there :prayer

Don't know why so many fuckers bother betting NFL games. There's money to be made today and it's not on the tightest markets on the planet.
I'll just sit in here by myself for a bit and add to my br.

Morning Billy
Hey do you have a line for Santa Clara/Oliverienese game>? My line didn't make sense, but I bet it at o2 (-123)....was just curious what you were seeing.

This is why I don't bet the NFL. I have no idea why the Steelers line is coming down to -6 now. Steelers should thump Tennessee. Tenn may one of the the worst 5 teams in NFL this year, and Pitt at home. Expecting line to move other way

Morning Billy
Hey do you have a line for Santa Clara/Oliverienese game>? My line didn't make sense, but I bet it at o2 (-123)....was just curious what you were seeing.
Over 2 -129 @ Pinnacle, Over 2 -128 @ 5dimes.

ps. How much cash are we going to have to cough up to get you to streak naked across the field at BBVA? : )

HA. I'll be with my family, so not enough cash at CTG....I don't think :)
Now, maybe another time, on a weekend night, when the kids aren't around.....I'm a cheap date, trust me.

I need something to watch until the SNF game starts, so let's go with Olimpo/Boca Over ½,1 -117 for 2 units (they're both 4-1 O/U 0.5 1H on the season, while Boca's 4-1 O/U 1.5 1H, and Olimpo 3-2 O/U 1.5 1H). Of course, now that I've said that, well, you know the drill by now...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wVU0i-BnPoI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Besler will miss USA-Mexico Game because of cards on this foul on Cambell

<object width="640" height="415"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/qjDaW3VXjnw?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&start=339"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/qjDaW3VXjnw?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&start=339" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="415" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

wtf!? I read on TSN that this game ended 0-0 lol this is more of a joke

They played 2 games in 2 days

[TABLE="class: matches, width: 557"]
<tbody>[TR="class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[TD="class: day no-repetition"]Sun[/TD]
[TD="class: full-date"]08/09/13[/TD]
[TD="class: competition"]FRI[/TD]
[TD="class: team team-a, align: right"]Canada[/TD]
[TD="class: score-time score, align: center"]0 - 0[/TD]
[TD="class: team team-b"]Mauritania[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even match no-date-repetition loaded"]