Second-round NUBA playoff plays...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
First one so far. Was leaning on Utah yesterday but passed as I never saw 9.

Tonight I laid 2 with the Hornets. This team continues to get little to no respect despite the thrashing they laid on San Antonio in Game 1.

Now the series price is available for -151 still at Pinny? What a joke.

The real MVP of this league runs circles around the Spurs again tonight, and for those who missed Game 1, fear not, at 9:30 Eastern tonight (or most likely 9:55 or so) TNT will be showing a repeat...

GL!

The play: Nola -2 for a big bet.

:shake:

good luck rex:cheers:

also on the hornets tonight.....was leanin that way game 1 but decided i would just watch the game with no action to get a better feel for game 2.
i think we've got the right side, then probably spurs for game 3? (depending on how this one plays out)

Thanks fellas. Appreciate the kind words.

1-0 in this round.

Cavs plus 10? Come on. Well-rested, confident, and the East champs have been prepping for Boston for basically a week now. LeBron needs help from the supporting cast, who has to be eager to prove that they can still win the series despite having one "superstar" to three for the other team.

Double digits with a team that I think can win?

The play: Cleveland plus 10 for a medium bet.

GL...

Thanks buddy after reading your thoughts on Hornets, I took them for a dime to win the series at -155. SO thanks a lot I did it after reading your posts and it looks like it has a shot now

Thanks fellas.

One for tonight. I lean to the Pistons tonight if I can take 5, as I made the game 3. Passing for now.

Will be betting on Utah plus 7, as I think the turnovers they committed the other day can be rectified. On the other hand, they had 20-something offensive rebounds the other day - that poses a much more serious challenge for the Lakers and I don't see them overcoming it tonight.

Calling for the outright upset.

The play: Utah plus 7 for a big bet.

GL!

utah does have a advantage on the glass but lakers were a little rusty after having a week rest b/f game 1....should be interesting....gl

OK. Cleveland flexes up again tonight at home. Still no breaks of serve in any series except for the 'Stons...

Waited for '1' earlier, and found it at CRIS.

The play: Cleveland -1 for a medium bet.

Would not advocate laying more than 1, but I do think CLE wins... so if you're not scared of it falling '1', by all means, lay it...

GL!

Aight fellas.

Went ahead and took 7 with Orlando on the buy (-115). I would also advocate taking 6. I realize Detroit is a great "close-out" team, but I gave Orlando a fair shot even with Billups. With him out, you have to think Orlando shows enough grit to stay close and have a chance to win it.

The play: Orlando +7 -115 for a medium bet.

Also got on the Hornets yesterday. Was going to wait it out but a lot of good money was going to come for NO (suckers betting them too, ugh)... and I would not lay anything more than 4. That said, I still say they win by DDs...

THe play: New Orleans -3 for a medium bet.

Thank God for basketball. It's saving my bacon in this abyss that they call 'baseball'...

OK tonight, got two more for yas...

Going with Cleveland plus 9 in Boston. See BetCrimes's Game 2 thread on the totals to explain where I'm going here. They've got the total so low it's virtually unplayable. If it hits 178 I will go under, but I believe this will be another close, hard-fought game that goes to the gun, very similar to Game 1. This time, I think Cleveland wins it on the court.

The play: Cleveland plus 9 for a medium bet.

Finally, the Jazz will prove that they are indeed, a worthy title contender to the Hornets and whoever comes out of the JV side. I expect either they (most likely) or Cleveland will win SU tonight and break the spell.

The play: Utah plus 9 for a medium bet.

GL!

Thank God for the Nuba playoffs. Now at 7-1 so far on posted plays (had Lakers plus 3 in G5 and got it up the pooper in ot, and had BetCrimes's UNDER in G2 Boston as well, so it's been a very profitable round and is helping to ease the pain of my baseball losses...

Tonight, rolling with OVER in San Antonio. See a decently-paced game that should get to 190 or more.

The play: OVER 184 for a medium bet.

GL!

i just had a hard on seeing that you like the over as well!!! let's get this shit CKR.

Back