SEC preseason notes and week one

My source says that the players who will be suspended this weekend are Micheal Divinty, Xavier Lewis, Kevin Tolliver, Donnie Alexander and Caleb Roddy.

From what I have heard all will be one game suspensions with the exception of Roddy. He is suspended for 6 games.

Not sure how true this is but I am almost positive this is legit. I was leaning LSU but I will have to sit back and see how the offense looks before betting on the Tigers. I think a second half bet may be in order for this one.

Spectrum Sports has learned that a Florida Gators player implicated running back Jordan Scarlett and wide receiver Rick Wells into an ongoing investigation of a misuse of school issued funds.

According to a source, the Gators player named both Scarlett and Wells to the University of Florida Police Department.

The source says that their involvement in the alleged misconduct is the reason both will be suspended for Saturday’s season opener against Michigan. Head coach Jim McElwain confirmed Wednesday the two players will not travel to Arlington, Texas, but did not specifically address the reason for their suspension. McElwain says he wasn’t made aware of Scarlett and Wells involvement until Wednesday afternoon.

Scarlett led UF in rushing last year, totaling 889 yards and six touchdowns. He was expected to start this week.

The Gators will now be without 10 players for Saturday’s opener, but that number could rise. A source tells Spectrum Sports more players will be suspended in the future due to their involvement in the ongoing UFPD investigation.

On August 13, seven players, including top wide receiver Antonio Callaway were suspended. Multiple reports link the seven suspensions to a misuse of school issued funds.

I took Indiana 1H +13. Always play them tough, atmosphere will be as good as it gets there, think they keep it close for a while. Also too Okie lite team total over, but game already started so won't count it if I actually keep track of my record this year

Tosh had offers to be a DC so we had to pay him. He may be in line to replace Pruitt if/when he leaves

Updating list again

Week 0/1
South Florida -20.5
Hawaii ML +125 (.5 unit)
Colorado State o32.5
Stanford -30.5
Stanford o41
Florida Atlantic +13.5
Notre Dame -15
North Carolina -12.5
Boston College -2.5 (-115)
Wyoming +12.5
Kentucky -10
UTSA +12.5
Troy +12.5
Wisconsin -28.5 (.5 unit)
Old Dominion -15.5 (-120)
Purdue +25
Georgia -13.5
Colorado State +6.5
Vanderbilt -3.5
Northwestern -23.5

@JimmyHyams: Tennessee LB Darrin Kirkland Jr. is out for the season with a meniscus tear. He missed 5 games last year with high ankle sprain.

Updating list again

Week 0/1
South Florida -20.5
Hawaii ML +125 (.5 unit)
Colorado State o32.5
Stanford -30.5
Stanford o41

Florida Atlantic +13.5
Notre Dame -15
North Carolina -12.5
Wyoming +12.5
Kentucky -10
UTSA +12.5
Troy +12.5
Purdue +25
Georgia -13.5
Colorado State +6.5
Vanderbilt -3.5
Northwestern -23.5
Nice start

Adding Duke -26 and Nebraska team over 31

Week 0/1
South Florida -20.5
Hawaii ML +125 (.5 unit)
Colorado State o32.5
Stanford -30.5
Stanford o41

Florida Atlantic +13.5
Notre Dame -15
North Carolina -12.5
Wyoming +12.5
Kentucky -10
UTSA +12.5 (postponed)
Troy +12.5
Purdue +25
Georgia -13.5
Colorado State +6.5
Vanderbilt -3.5
Northwestern -23.5
Duke -26
Nebraska o31

0-2 last night, 1-2 posted.

Bets for today so far:

Wyoming +12
Ga Southern +34
S Miss +10.5
Troy +10
aTm +3.5
Clemson/Kent St UN 51.5
Penn ST TT OV 47.5, 1H TT OV 27
S Fla -34
Miss St -21
SCAR +7
Vandy -3

We'll see how it's going, may add more. Looking at Louisville and USC TT when my local releases them.

Watching gameday, I see it's raining in State College. Hope that means missed tackles and DBs falling down

I am not. Little kids at home and they have pretty much priced me out of going to these games

Added:

Louisville 1H TT OV 27

Back