• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have BYU -3, for the life of me I can't see why this line is now -1 so I doubled up. Everyone must be remembering SJSU and forgetting WFU. BYU has looked like dog shit so far but they have more talent than USU and I expect them to get right with a huge step down in competition tonight.

I have BYU -3, for the life of me I can't see why this line is now -1 so I doubled up. Everyone must be remembering SJSU and forgetting WFU. BYU has looked like dog shit so far but they have more talent than USU and I expect them to get right with a huge step down in competition tonight.
Ya I'm wanting to play it but just can't pull the trigger

They got the number wrong on that personal foul. Wasn't on 7. Anyone see who actually committed the penalty?

I've seen this before. BYU is a bully when they play teams like this. They have a lot of frustration built up and if they get the chance to pound someone they won't let their foot off the gas. I could be wrong, not trying to talk anyone into anything but based on what I've seen multiple times through the years I'm rolling the dice. I hope I'm right.

I've seen this before. BYU is a bully when they play teams like this. They have a lot of frustration built up and if they get the chance to pound someone they won't let their foot off the gas. I could be wrong, not trying to talk anyone into anything but based on what I've seen multiple times through the years I'm rolling the dice. I hope I'm right.

I am with you.

We're moving tomorrow and Spectrum had no line to our new house. Looks like I'm going to be checking scoremobile throughout the day.

a woman once asked Two Utes if he was a Mormon. He said "More man than you can handle".
True dat. I'm going to start using that one as I get asked quite often. I can't believe I've never heard that one before.

BB3424 - What about Bama?
I was all over em last week. Had 10 units on them in all. I knew it was gonna be a murder. This week I wanna play it but I've seen this before over and over. We probably will blow them out by 30 plus but right now is a no play for me. I'll have them in a couple 13 point super teasers tomorrow. I may end up playing them small at the -28 but I won't make that decision until tomorrow afternoon

I like Duke's plays.
Of course , I have to watch the same three from A&M all the time. Easily impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back