• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can AZ St keep it going ?
Colorado definitely getting worst of the calls first half
Have Buffs +12 and will look for 2nd half play
Stay warm TakeIt, was in Breck last month and played golf at local course
Loved having 540 yds and hitting driver 7 iron to green and they were rental clubs lol

Sounds awesome. I love playing up in Summit County - the air is so crips and clean. Except we are getting killed with the smoke this year. mrtake can do that but I would be driver, 7 wood, 7 wood. if I'm lucky - I may need to follow to up with a wedge.

played at Breckenridge and 9500 ft and think you would not need both 7 woods takeit
Lets get the Buffs to finish strong

played at Breckenridge and 9500 ft and think you would not need both 7 woods takeit
Lets get the Buffs to finish strong

Not sure... no difference in my distance playing in cleveland. mrtake didn't see much of a difference with his irons, but did his woods

I won't be in here much, hate ingaming ISU games
It will probably be me talking to myself a lot. It gets that way in these lol. Yes I have no life but it's kinda hard to have one when you can't hardly walk

sh sh sh shanked punt,
Texas shoulda put this game away and now ISU getting momentum and crowd into it smh

Iowa front 7 is much better than this from UT tonight and Park lit it up because he stepped up. Got the happy feet so fucking frustrating he looks like a deer in headlights....you've seen better a couple weeks ago fucknut

fml

alright can't ingame with texas fans and/or gamblers tonight

can do it in the nfl but not with ISU

He's been so unbelievable first three weeks too

Time to put Lanning in, he can play QB/LB 4th quarter

We've got no talent at QB or RB. Nothing. I still believe in Herman as he's simply handicapped right now w/ no, zero, playmakers at those 2 positions.

Let's get this started. Helluva slate tonight for a Friday night!! And duke gets a 3rd and 19 in a run lmao

I was just wondering where you be...
Lol. Had a long night last night after about halftime of the Texas game. Bad day as well. I think I could eat about 20 dilaudidz right now and still hurt lol.

Ya. Had doctors appointments today to. But got my boys and football (and of course in-games lol) for the weekend. Press I almost hit it but I'm not on anything in this one. Just have the total teaser to 42 and over on it

Waiting till HT myself for any plays...if at all...
Ya same here pretty much. Halftime TT and lines have been my moneymaker this year. I'm on Nebraska TT over 26.5, and USC -4. Bet USC a couple days ago. I have over in duke at 42, BYU +13, over 34.5 in champagne and over 47.5 in wazzou in a 13 pt tease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back