• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they win by 24+ but no reason to bet it at 11.5, still waiting to see what happens with it...move it to 12/12.5 don't care...upset I couldn't buy to 10 but this number is pointless. I do want to avoid 13 so will take appropriate action if/when.

Think it could be a clobberin

jimmy if either of us ends up in jail, I look at it as a networking opportunity

glass half full

I've got friends in town from ATL, no sleep for the weak...want a sushi lunch, I want biscuits n gravy

Typically do the hot cheap shit, man if you do unfiltered it can run you a bill...but the real stuff is way better. Be prepared to spend a bill. On sake.

Y'all gotta quit all this talk about jail. Y'all goving me flashbacks. I about died in that fucker last march/early April

Unfiltered sake is possibly the best alcohol I've ever had. And it's not cheap.

And it can lead to divorce

Have only been to jail one night in my life and it felt like a resort while I was going through the "divorce"...seriously tent city for a night with a thunderstorm while ya bitch is moving out. Resort. $133 for the night I think tho

Have only been to jail one night in my life and it felt like a resort while I was going through the "divorce"...seriously tent city for a night with a thunderstorm while ya bitch is moving out. Resort. $133 for the night I think tho
I've been a many of times.

My last jail stint I was in almost 3 weeks. Hell I made all the newspapers and local tv stations lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back