• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give my gameball....

To...

Dean Blandino.

Great job in the rules booth tonight. Calm demeanor. He never got flustered.

Now for some nice meds, a little sleep and get ready for the early games

What's great about Blandino is in interviews he's about as candid as you could ask for from someone in a position that's potentially controversial, tells it really how it is, not what you want to hear but the truth. He's make a terrible politician ;)

Well nice start to the am. Burnt my hand on the stove. Fack
Nice start to mine as well. Finally went to sleep about 230-3. Well my 2 oldest boys are here this weekend. Well I get woke up to my oldest (14) finally calling it a night around 430-5 going into the middle ones (8) room and ganking his fan. Of course this wakes the middle one up so nothing like a good brotherly fight 430-5 in the morning. Middle ones been up since 6. Oldest is dead to the world. So, I'm thinking of breaking out the air horn on the oldest here any minute. Paybacks a bitch around here lol

Hahah. Wake rinse & repeat as well
Thing is the oldest is 6-1 250. The middle one is decent size for his age but that's a decent sized man lol. The funniest one is my youngest when the oldests messes with him. He isn't but 6 and don't hold nothing back. Whatever is close is getting thrown at his head. And he is a little fella lol. I watched my oldes last year kick my youngest in the stomach and it was like in slow motion. Looked like his foot went through him. After tumbling about 10 ft the little one got his baseball bat after him. The oldest was running and screaming like a girl. I literally was in the floor laughing so hard I was crying

Going to just play ball in here even though watching City right now but football is football allegedly...kinda nice to get my game out the way before 9am and then shoot the shit about CFB

Going to just play ball in here even though watching City right now but football is football allegedly...kinda nice to get my game out the way before 9am and then shoot the shit about CFB
Im ready to cash many tickets today

I didn't even place a soccer wager today, it's so taxing and gotta take a weekend off at times

like the "You Got One Job" part on game day
Wow at that Navy paratrooper hitting the wall hard ( and did not have one foot down in play either lol )

good news, bad news morning......

bad news is that I way overbet tennessee in a blackout last night

good news is that the wife is claiming multiple gasms last night

bad news is that my back is so fukked up this morning that I can barely move

good news is that I have an excuse to sit and watch foots and drink allllllll fukkkkkking DAY!

good news is that I have an excuse to sit and watch foots and drink allllllll fukkkkkking DAY!
so does your back hurt from the stroke? The ol back just ain't what it used to be

I fear when we meat up one of us comes out dead and the other in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back