***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story.

Bunch of buddies have gone to Vegas every year together since graduation from college back in the early 2000's. 1st year there we are at the scrip club and guy with glasses gets a dance. Stripper straddles him and makes him motorboat her rock hard fake tits. She breaks his glasses going wild on his lap. We're loving it but he gets pissed (he's a doctor now haha). We bought him some Kurt Rambis-like RecSpecs the next year and had a great laugh about it. He brings them every year and wears them to the scrip club when we go.

Epic shit....
That's what it's all about. Stories like this

Could still happen in the 2H when teams make adjustments.

Plus OT might come into play if the score stays close. Has any Championship game gone into OT yet?

I got it from my dad i think. Entire chisox world series run he was mad.

Up 3-0. Says they stink. Didnt smile until 9th out game 4. Then he moved on

Kurt ramps glasses

and tight umbro shorts for lap dances
indeed

Another great part of the story is that once in a while when we are all out with wives the RecSpecs come up in conversation and all the guys laugh. His wife has no idea. Not that it's a big deal but it's great for a chuckle.

One night while drunk we were doing prank calls with the boyz-- did some funny ones at the rippers--

I called the rippers and asked if they have a lost and found-- They said why? I said I lost something?

They said what? I said my underwear?

The person first started laughing until I said Im serious! I lost my underwear in the VIP ROOM--

The guy asked me who was dancing for me -- Finally he said sorry buddy no underwear here, go buy some new underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back