• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is.. .I don't think this UCF team is on par with a lot of the midmajors that have been passed on in the past .. though I think the level of football overall is down as well ... so maybe so comparatively.
They're a huge university, 4th overall in student pop behind OSU ASU Texas I believe, and have FL talent. Can't fathom why they didn't crack into power 5 by now

Any given Saturday ucf could win the title or some of the mid majors in previous years could have. Shit SC scored 20+ unanswered today. I agree with you I want to see the opportunity so we can have a true champion in cfb

As a Clemson fan I'd rather be playing UCF than Alabama, but UCF is certainly a damn good football team that would have won 5 or 6 games in the SEC this year

As a Clemson fan I'd rather be playing UCF than Alabama, but UCF is certainly a damn good football team that would have won 5 or 6 games in the SEC this year
Sure I understand people saying they rather play ucf but that is aside from the point of who should be in. Especially in a 1 game playoff format literally anyone could win

I think they do a bit. Big Ten lost the last two playoffs 83-0 so it’s gotta be in the back of their mind. And Bama got in just like OSU last year.

UCF is my national champion. Won't watch the rest of the games. They have been rendered meaningless exhibitions.

Honestly ... I really mean this ... this is how you are measured at michigan ..

1. Win Championships
2. Compete for Championships
3. Win Bigten championships
4. Play for Bigten Championships
5. Beat Ohio State
6. Beat Michigan State

And go ahead and Beat the 7th best team in the SEC when you draw them in a bowl game.

Auburn will have a chance to tie this one up before its all said and done. Just need more clock clock clock to tick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back