• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the most embarrassing half of a football game that I have ever seen that program play. If I am a recruit that hasn't signed, I am looking elsewhere.

That was the most embarrassing half of a football game that I have ever seen that program play. If I am a recruit that hasn't signed, I am looking elsewhere.
did you ever see the Gophers blow a 35 point HT lead to a Philip Rivers - led NC St. them in a bowl game? Yeah, that was fun... Glen Mason ftw.

did you ever see the Gophers blow a 35 point HT lead to a Philip Rivers - led NC St. them in a bowl game? Yeah, that was fun... Glen Mason ftw.
Didn't they blow some massive lead against TTech in PHX? Was at that one

Stopping in to say how bad Harbaugh is.

The 9ers had an all-time level defense with HOF talent that he had nothing to do in acquiring. He failed to win shit with them. They did however rank last in red zone efficiency for 3 straight years despite having Frank Gore, Crabtree, and Vernon Davis in their prime.

Same crap at UM. A 3 TE set from the 6!!!!

Worst coach per dollar in CFB.

Michigan cannot beat SC
Meanwhile UCF beating Auburn
UCF coach going to Nebraska
Add a team to the list that Michigan won't be able to beat.

Stopping in to say how bad Harbaugh is.

The 9ers had an all-time level defense with HOF talent that he had nothing to do in acquiring. He failed to win shit with them. They did however rank last in red zone efficiency for 3 straight years despite having Frank Gore, Crabtree, and Vernon Davis in their prime.

Same crap at UM. A 3 TE set from the 6!!!!

Worst coach per dollar in CFB.
Per dollar

Yep

I was counting the money

There is a 26 team gap between UCF SOS and Bamas.

Bama does not win their division
UCF wins their division
UCF wins their conference
The team that beat Bama and won Bamas division is about to lose to UCF
UCF has 0 losses. Bama has a loss.
Bama is in the playoffs and UCF isn't.

There is a 26 team gap between UCF SOS and Bamas.

Bama does not win their division
UCF wins their division
UCF wins their conference
The team that beat Bama and won Bamas division is about to lose to UCF
UCF has 0 losses. Bama has a loss.
Bama is in the playoffs and UCF isn't.

SEC bias

In the SECs defense they have won 8 of the last 11 titles and have zero clunkers in the BCS or playoffs like the other conferences. That being said I would’ve liked to see CF get in this year. And you better believe Clemson would’ve rather seen them or OSU.

thing is.. .I don't think this UCF team is on par with a lot of the midmajors that have been passed on in the past .. though I think the level of football overall is down as well ... so maybe so comparatively.

thing is.. .I don't think this UCF team is on par with a lot of the midmajors that have been passed on in the past .. though I think the level of football overall is down as well ... so maybe so comparatively.
Any given Saturday ucf could win the title or some of the mid majors in previous years could have. Shit SC scored 20+ unanswered today. I agree with you I want to see the opportunity so we can have a true champion in cfb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back