• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Richt set bad tone and karma for rest of game.
Wisconsin turnover TD and grinds out clock
Richt wants to be convict vs Catholic star

You can say many things about Richt but he is as close to a choir boy as it gets in the coaching profession. He is certainly no Jimmy Johnson which sucks because those Canes teams were winners. In fact Schnelly, Jimmy, Dennis Erickson, and Butch Davis were all winners and its been all downhill since then.

Not sure but do remember Syracuse running a ton of plays vs them and surprisingly had great rush numbers (not all dungey)

I was finishing a poker tourney at the time and not paying the most attention to announcers. I really can't see much to take in 2H. I think Miami gets at least 10 more this game, so only thing I lean is Miami 2H o7.5, but with everything else I already pending, not taking it

Guys, y’all like the 2H under? 21.5 even. I have over 46 for game. Thoughts. In the hole large. Trying to get out? Keep original or play 2H too?

I was finishing a poker tourney at the time and not paying the most attention to announcers. I really can't see much to take in 2H. I think Miami gets at least 10 more this game, so only thing I lean is Miami 2H o7.5, but with everything else I already pending, not taking it

Where do you see a line of Miami over 7.5 for the second half.

I see that 5D has a few week 1 games posted tonight. How many of you have already done your work for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back