• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
QB threw it in the air ... up up up into the air. WR waited... waited ... db ran by ... wr waited.... db trailing shows up ..... wr waited ... then caught it .... next play or two run for a td.
seems about right

QB threw it in the air ... up up up into the air. WR waited... waited ... db ran by ... wr waited.... db trailing shows up ..... wr waited ... then caught it .... next play or two run for a td.
Forgot the WR called a fair catch before he caught it too.

It's not that I have much $$ on NIU, it is just mind-boggling to me. I suggest that team doctor put the coach thru the concussion protocol and order a CAT Scan for half time. A full nuerologic exam is in order

Well utah players looked like they were shaving.

Here it is the coach that appears to be doing the dirty deed

I honestly am not certain how they didn't get the 31...i mean the dropped passes and such but man that one was painful

It's not that I have much $$ on NIU, it is just mind-boggling to me. I suggest that team doctor put the coach thru the concussion protocol and order a CAT Scan for half time. A full nuerologic exam is in order

He wanted to make the Duke team think easy victory and then bam

The amount of money rarely plays a factor into how mad i get over a loss. One of my biggest losses of year was ND -3 v. Mia FL. Did not even get mad, knew I just fucked up bad. Idiocy, terrible calls, dropped easy catches, etc. is what gets me. Can be .25u can be 10u. Same anger level.

Good interview Question: You are down 7-0 in a bowl game midway thru the 1st Qtr. You are punting out of your own EZ. What is the best fake punt play to run?

If the interviewee tries to answer the question with anything other than "What the fuck you just ask me?" he is taken off the list

Good interview Question: You are down 7-0 in a bowl game midway thru the 1st Qtr. You are punting out of your own EZ. What is the best fake punt play to run?

If the interviewee tries to answer the question with anything other than "What the fuck you just ask me?" he is taken off the list
What if the answer is who punts out their own EZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back