• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 7 episodes into this Spanish Robbery Thriller "LaCasa de Papel" on Netflix and if this gm becomes a blowout, Im off to watch another episode. It's really good

KSU o34 caught my eye earlier. After the Utah debacle I'm probably too hesitant. UCLA avg points given up were 37...

Does anyone know how this QB for KSU did? I checked the few games he started but he is the 3rd string and/or a converted WR or DB?

The fake punt was such a ridiculous call in the first place....just idiotic. It is hard to describe how dumb....absolutely zero reason for it.

You make, without a single doubt, the dumbest decision to fake punt but you then:

1. Choose the dumbest play
2. Make sure you have no players that are physically able to execute the play you call
3. Then those players execute it exactly to the worst of their ability

DUMB is all you can say

The fake punt was such a ridiculous call in the first place....just idiotic. It is hard to describe how dumb....absolutely zero reason for it.

You make, without a single doubt, the dumbest decision to fake punt but you then:

1. Choose the dumbest play
2. Make sure you have no players that are physically able to execute the play you call
3. Then those players execute it exactly to the worst of their ability

DUMB is all you can say

Sums it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back