• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My polos are not inside out after removal (and when they do sort of come off that way, I immediately correct it)

Way behind open receiver jesus. Disgusting. With Rosen out i'm not going to get to see a decent quarterback all day am I

yea i wasnt watching too close, researching fantasy football championship trophies to buy one for myself for winning my work league. i also am buying one for the last place guy

same here takeit, mine rightside, hers inside out, not sure why but trying to get her sleeves reversed is tough with my hands getting stuck lol

What do you mean?

Pulling from bottom to top would disturb the upper region of the shirt and prevent from smooth ausziehen

bottom shirt doesn't weigh enough to justify the distance between itself and the top, in order to make the process harmonic from a weight distribution stand point

Utah returner wants nothing to do with it in the air ..but wants to flirt with getting hit by the ball as much as possible

Always rightside out unless I'm wasted and just in a hurry to hit the hay and accidentally take it off. Still crank the air in December and sleep in tshirt so if it's inside out there was an outside agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back