• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring. Back. Brent.

las-vegas-nv-usa-1st-july-2017-house-coverage-legendary-sportscaster-JFKG5A.jpg

The problem with most announcers is that a lot of them are former players. I can forgive them, since I have accepted that most athletes are on a different level when it comes to stupidity. But it is harder to forgive the network for hiring them.

It's like hiring someone with short term memory issues and an inability to record a food order and making them a waitress. She can be trying as hard as she can but she cannot do the job.

The problem with most announcers is that a lot of them are former players. I can forgive them, since I have accepted that most athletes are on a different level when it comes to stupidity. But it is harder to forgive the network for hiring them.

It's like hiring someone with short term memory issues and an inability to record a food order and making them a waitress. She can be trying as hard as she can but she cannot do the job.

Concussions are a bitch.

Least favorite announcers? Mine are Chris Fowler (get him the fuck off tennis) and Desmond has got to be up there.

Beth Mowins is a personal fave.

Nothing floats my boat more than a 'woman' with a deeper voice than me.

I actually used to like Pam Ward when everyone else hated her. She gave out as much capping information as any announcer. When she announced it helped me make money, even if it was incredibly monotone.

I like Fowler a lot, all we're doing is naming analysts...you still need a play by play guy. Analysts would just argue with each other.

What don't you like about Fowler doing tennis? I think he's great at it.

I like Fowler a lot, all we're doing is naming analysts...you still need a play by play guy. Analysts would just argue with each other.

What don't you like about Fowler doing tennis? I think he's great at it.
Lol what?!? Fowler doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. Brad Gilbert used to make jokes on him same with McEnroe. He does not know what he is talking about.

its 1 degree here in CHI, took dog on a long walk...he kept getting lit up by salt on the ground so I thought I will pick him up and carry him. Definitely felt my back rip as I tried to lift him.

posted up on couch now trying to not move haha

Lol what?!? Fowler doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. Brad Gilbert used to make jokes on him same with McEnroe. He does not know what he is talking about.
That's the analysts job lol...someone gotta keep the flow and he does it and that's gotta be tough with tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back