***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked into Doak once, was in March...in Tal for March Madness and randomly some guy unlocked and let us in field level. Went to baseball practice, that was really great....1995 I believe and ISU landed there for MM...then on to Panama but that was pretty cool. Mighta been the random janitor for all I know.
I sneaked into Doak when they 1st started renovations. So cool. Got pics and all. Didn't go on the field though

Company house there. And employees can rent it for $300/week. It's great. Nice house on one of the golf courses too. The back porch is on a green 14 or 15. We got so drunk and we had putt offs late at night
Shots for the loser

The only bad thing is the house is about a mile from the beach. You have to drive the golf cart down there, go under the road to get there.
But the wife LOVES the outlets. They have some good ones there. North Face, Nike Under Armour..... all the good stuff

The only bad thing is the house is about a mile from the beach. You have to drive the golf cart down there, go under the road to get there.
But the wife LOVES the outlets. They have some good ones there. North Face, Nike Under Armour..... all the good stuff
Wow.. that is the worst thing about it. How do you ever survive? When I was your age I had to walk, barefoot, up-hill both ways to the beach.

Reactions: KJ
Well that's now. I'm 42. Walking to the beach or even driving a golf cart or walking out the door to a pool and hot tub.
I'm choosing the pool and hot tub every time.

I would love a lake property or even a cabin on a mountain but I married a city girl NYC girl to be exact and she hates any water you can't see your feet in and she hates the cold.
So it's a beach or nothing for me now.
Suxs cause I love to board. (Snow & wake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back