***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna go out on a limb and guess Angels sell out more than NYY next season...might be wrong but it's a stab

Yanks tickets are easy as fuck and I've never been to NYC...can get em tomorrow for whatever

Only place I've been declined was Houston this season and it was the first series after Harvey

I can’t invest anymore. Overextended on the full game under. Hoping for a ho-hum 2H. I know it won’t happen, but one can wish

It could. If Sam stops kennesaw first two times, you could see them start running. Also have an advantage of SHSU letting down at halftime last week defensively. Think maybe they are more focused. Looked like Kennesaw just started throwing it up for grabs to the big fella on the outside. He was covered just about every time but he has the edge on the jump balls.

The panic on fourth and four really hurt the total first half .. that and the defenses.

I will just keep mine. Game closed 68.5 most places which makes me think book appears to want more over money and threw the hook just in case. stand at the ten yard line and a missed fg that half. Still ... 14 pts first five minutes and only 17 the last 25 so it is trending decent to the under in that respect.

All comes down to if you think Kennesaw scores 2h .. cause if they do, shsu will and if they don't then maybe shsu takes it off the gas.

I am just riding the full game under. Won't be shocked at all when it loses but I need a reasonable number to middle and don't have it to bail and give away the ten cents and it moved up immediately too.

Me neither...face value if going through MLB which any postseason (and preseason ironically, different deal here at least because it's controlled by the stadium operator)...reg season-team control. Post season-MLB control.

WS tickets upper deck 3rd base a couple years ago were $140 or so I think, farther out in 2014 $110...but that A's/Royals one gamer was like $45 or so behind the 1B dugout. I did pay $110 for upper deck in 2001 WS face by luck before having $110.

With all the TV and home theaters. Why go to a game. Your get it all in your Own home. Cheap drinks. CTG in game. No lines for anything. No traffic.

Invest that money you would use in traveling. Hotel food and tickets. Into some home theater seating. New tv. And sound system
Boom

My grandmother woke me up the other day telling me how much my mom was hoping I'd go to Memphis. I'm going to Memphis.

I mean. When I went to an FSU gm. I would have rather stayed with all the tailgaters. The game was awesome but Damn. All the action was outside.

Home theatre is good. Bose sound with large Sony flat 4K. I’m good
After watching a game on my buddy's 105" on the most comfortable bean bag I have EVER sat in. I mean it was a true sound proof room. With speakers built into the wall. I was like why go. I stood up and the players were as big as my arm. It was Amazing

Walked into Doak once, was in March...in Tal for March Madness and randomly some guy unlocked and let us in field level. Went to baseball practice, that was really great....1995 I believe and ISU landed there for MM...then on to Panama but that was pretty cool. Mighta been the random janitor for all I know.

After watching a game on my buddy's 105" on the most comfortable bean bag I have EVER sat in. I mean it was a true sound proof room. With speakers built into the wall. I was like why go. I stood up and the players were as big as my arm. It was Amazing
105 is uge. A little penis envy, but not really.

I guess I'm spoiled to going to the Titans game in the suite. I don't think I've sat in the crowd in atleast 7 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back