***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a big Klatt fan too, but I'll disagree with you in needing an extra gear to keep up with Gus. Gus is the show and is a GREAT play by play guy...Klatt is knowledgable, doesn't step on Gus's toes and knows the players, coaches and rules inside and out. Love this broadcast team.

What I was getting at is he sounds very quiet, like I need to turn up the volume after getting acclimated to Gus

I am a big Klatt fan too, but I'll disagree with you in needing an extra gear to keep up with Gus. Gus is the show and is a GREAT play by play guy...Klatt is knowledgable, doesn't step on Gus's toes and knows the players, coaches and rules inside and out. Love this broadcast team.

Klatt is the star of that pair IMO

aTm was running plays with 5-7 minutes left with 10-15 seconds left on play clock
What a come back for UCLA but bad coaching and big difference with 2nd string freshman even if he is from SA

aTm was running plays with 5-7 minutes left with 10-15 seconds left on play clock
What a come back for UCLA but bad coaching and big difference with 2nd string freshman even if he is from SA

This is a tale of 2 games with coaches who absolutely had no clue what was going on. Mora is a horrific head coach IMO and got bailed out today by an all-time performance from an NFL talent QB. How he allowed his gameplan on offense to be run for the first 35 minutes of this game was putrid and insane with the lack of adjustments.

But his stupidity is amazingly outdone by Sumlin allowing his offense to not have the kid 1. milk the play clock still up 2 and 3 scores...and 2. not giving a kid whose legs are definitely his strong point an RPO option on nearly every play. There was some straight up passes he was calling late in the 4th with a backup frosh qb....mindless.

Oh by the way...what the hell happened to the 288 rushing yards they had in the first half? Did Sumlin forget their line play is what got them up 34?

One of the worst coached games on both sides I can ever remember. Rosen performance was legendary, but only even was able to happen because of how KS coached the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back