Not open for further replies.
MOT

Downwards of sig
FSU (Inj)
USF
Boston College
Kentucky
BYU
UNC (I dropped them a lot offseason but not enough)
Pittsburgh

Upwards
Buffalo
Georgia
Mich St (I was low compared to market already)
Clemson (not a significant upward but an upward - I was more punitive than market and it appears wrong)
Temple

What about you?

Some of the teams have the same pr but are different than I expected.. like ND. Defense is less than what I thought, offense a little better (I liked Wimbush)

Most of the same downward for me. Don't have it in front of me at the moment, would probably add Florida down and Michigan up.

I've kinda felt for awhile that Sumlin would succeed in the Pac12, maybe UA after this season

FAU down, they just looked so dysfunctional. Probably moved them too high to begin with. Then again, if they could just snap the ball cleanly it may make a difference

Mot what did you think about last night for our guys? Offensively really?

So hard to get a read for me....

VK or other guys that may have an opinion.....thoughts on BYU defensive line coming I to the game last night

FAU down, they just looked so dysfunctional. Probably moved them too high to begin with. Then again, if they could just snap the ball cleanly it may make a difference

It was Florida Pouncey-like. I left them the same but I don't have them as high as most did. I have to see it first.

It's easy to bag on Fox announcers but Gus and Klatt have been great imo

As mentioned I like Klatt but he almost need an extra gear to keep up with Gus...hope he figures it out

It's easy to bag on Fox announcers but Gus and Klatt have been great imo

As mentioned I like Klatt but he almost need an extra gear to keep up with Gus...hope he figures it out

I am a big Klatt fan too, but I'll disagree with you in needing an extra gear to keep up with Gus. Gus is the show and is a GREAT play by play guy...Klatt is knowledgable, doesn't step on Gus's toes and knows the players, coaches and rules inside and out. Love this broadcast team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back